Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xp solo

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 I think all of you are sad , arguing about this game is becoming so old . Pk aint pk anymore . Omg Im best im soo good you re bad bla bla bla crap . Both sides literally are making me sick , for once read from side and see how you look idiots . I do hope there is a gm that will delete all these useless non video related comments .

If you ppl really think you are going someone arguing on and on about whos better in pk then you seriously need some medications + help from a psy . By all ***ing honestly both guilds suck monkeys balls and win pk only with ***ing numbers so stop looking like retads already and just pk for a change .

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Wedding Blessings last 2 hour which shouldnt expire since tw is only 20minutes, We do not call t69 your angertrashtalk towards them did like it did for us in the past
Edit: cant be socketed but more atk lvl and def lvl
we have just recently started using the wedding blessing, after all this time of playing on this server i never knew about them till 1 month ago /=
regardless, we were really not ready back then with TW, not sure if we are ready yet either, but well c
hell yea

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
alright. 2 hours.

how much more atk and def levels lol?

for cata barbs, it's more ideal to have the socketed version allowing room for 4x +20 vit stones.
man 80 vit ain't really that much of a factor as cata barb. imo cata barbs can only survive massive AA by using sparks/skills/pots/genie.  even if u had 200 extra vit you'd be dropped the same way. i think what would make your point valid is that artifex cata barbs aren't quite on the level of xpend cata barbs(which are said to be mostly demon) in terms of Skills and know how in Epic TWs. so i think base level wont mean much compared to the gap in TW/pulling experience. 

also as tiring as this Ego war is. it's the only exciting thing going on at the forums these past months.  saves some from boredom at least.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think all of you are sad , arguing about this game is becoming so old . Pk aint pk anymore . Omg Im best im soo good you re bad bla bla bla crap . Both sides literally are making me sick , for once read from side and see how you look idiots . I do hope there is a gm that will delete all these useless non video related comments .

If you ppl really think you are going someone arguing on and on about whos better in pk then you seriously need some medications + help from a psy . By all ***ing honestly both guilds suck monkeys balls and win pk only with ***ing numbers so stop looking like retads already and just pk for a change .

Only worthwhile comment ive seen on forums for 31287782391209497234posts
Forever in love

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Beautiful video.

GG

See you all in next pk.

:P :P

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I think all of you are sad , arguing about this game is becoming so old . Pk aint pk anymore . Omg Im best im soo good you re bad bla bla bla crap . Both sides literally are making me sick , for once read from side and see how you look idiots

so fkin right dani

(skrillex goodie u die with style)

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
Quote from: Marea

(skrillex goodie u die with style)

ty fren

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

This.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Dani says this perfect true with his fcking style...!! shh
i love it ;)))))))))))

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
My post got deleted??? Still only won because reboot.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi

I agree.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
just exelent marius