Epic Perfect World

How to reduce lagging and boost your gaming

kitty stew

no sense in responding to retarded posts kathlea it's well known you're correct 

not verified but what I hear about the Eclipse update is it uses a newer Angelica engine that better utilizes gpu instead of being so overly cpu intensive 

for most new computers it won't be too evident.. for me it's when I start multi client 40+ clients where I'd see any real difference..  thus far running 65 clients for me on my laptop yields 100% cpu utilization plus 1ghz oc and using all my 24gb of ram while using well under 10% of my gpu (gtx 980m) 

crossing my fingers some improvement for Eclipse 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
 Frequency alone DOES matter.

Nope, AMD can't compete with 4ghz intel chips even when you oc them to 5 ghz. You're stupid. The architecture matters more than everything else when it comes to gaming perfomance. Some morons will buy an AMD chip because of your guide which will perform less than a lower clocked i3 in this game. Single threaded perfomance is the most important for this game. Get out and get educated before spreading non sense

Insanity

not verified but what I hear about the Eclipse update is it uses a newer Angelica engine that better utilizes gpu instead of being so overly cpu intensive

for most new computers it won't be too evident.. for me it's when I start multi client 40+ clients where I'd see any real difference..  thus far running 65 clients for me on my laptop yields 100% cpu utilization plus 1ghz oc and using all my 24gb of ram while using well under 10% of my gpu (gtx 980m)

i played eclipse on pwi for few days i noticed it lags more so i doubt there is any performance improvement

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

What does gpu perfomance have to do with her frequency statement? GPU in this game is irrelevant because the game engine is single threaded which means you'll be bottlenecked by your CPU. Idk how you can agree when she pretty much says that an OCed intel pentium CPU outperforms an i5 in PW which is completely wrong and stupid. Frequency doesn't matter, SINGLE THREADED PERFOMANCE does.
There's no new engine with eclipse, it's a "combat engine" only. It's worse than the current one because there's more rubberbanding and stuff like this. They had to update the combat "engine" because of the casting skills while running stuff. Game still runs in DX8, game still uses angelica engine. Don't get your hopes up. Only way to fix perfomance is a completely new engine which would mean they'd have to make new assets or port every single asset over to to the new engine

Btw there's no single MMO that's not CPU heavy, just cause of the drawcall amount alone lel. If you allow for multi threaded perfomance it would fix the issue. You can't transfer them to the GPU
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2016, 12:25 pm by Teru

slpstrm17

Get a new gaming rig for perfect world, totally worth it  :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I might try it my seIf , i downIoaded the program but i've some kinda of a probIem, in the guide in the main site it has more options than i do when i downIoaded it ( Drivers and Sync Savegames)
My Program Screen ( http://prntscr.com/cge24i ) 
Site guide options screen ( http://prntscr.com/cge2dl) 
I just wanted to try out if there was any driver that couId actuaIIy heIp my in-game on running better

kitty stew

Trying to be nice one time and always those dumbheads on epic appear. So glad i stopped playing and joined Abyss.
you think that server has no trolls just learn to ignore them obviously you had something helpful in mind when making your post don't let some random troll ruin it :police:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
"I quit because I was wrong to challenge Lord Terus big knowledge"

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It`s lost time. I`m out here for a while and tried to be nice since i did not donate but hey... PW has better communities to offer. Why merging with the pulp? In Africa, people die by hunger and then you see this again and again on Epic. Some players may join them on their journey. Natural selection was so much better before the internet got cheap and available for the lower class. That most of them are american should be out of question. After 2008 it only produced scummbags with ADS. I miss those times when they suicidet by drug missuse instead annoying the most awesome people in the internet just for a little attention since they never reached anything in life. I had a counter: 20 bugs/glitches on the server and i leave and so it came. The trashy community was just the top of the icecream. Sincerily, Kathlea (Unbeaten HA Psy who got insulted anywhere and always for just standing afk in HA gear... Ignoring is fine but this is just no situation for normal people and especially not in children games. Guilds like Jihadist or names like Ni**aFk... Quality is different, this is just another trasher for all the scumm noone else wants on their servers...)

...What did I just read?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Sincerily, Kathlea (Unbeaten HA Psy who got insulted anywhere and always for just standing afk in HA gear... Ignoring is fine but this is just no situation for normal people and especially not in children games. Guilds like Jihadist or names like Ni**aFk... Quality is different, this is just another trasher for all the scumm noone else wants on their servers...)
:normal-2: :pig-2: :tiger-2: never read anything more stupid

kitty stew

...What did I just read?
I started reading but was distracted by the Trump shimmering

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Sincerily, Kathlea (Unbeaten HA Psy who got insulted anywhere and always for just standing afk in HA gear... 
:-\  

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It`s lost time. I`m out here for a while and tried to be nice since i did not donate but hey... PW has better communities to offer. Why merging with the pulp? In Africa, people die by hunger and then you see this again and again on Epic. Some players may join them on their journey. Natural selection was so much better before the internet got cheap and available for the lower class. That most of them are american should be out of question. After 2008 it only produced scummbags with ADS. I miss those times when they suicidet by drug missuse instead annoying the most awesome people in the internet just for a little attention since they never reached anything in life.

I had a counter: 20 bugs/glitches on the server and i leave and so it came. The trashy community was just the top of the icecream.

Sincerily, Kathlea (Unbeaten HA Psy who got insulted anywhere and always for just standing afk in HA gear... Ignoring is fine but this is just no situation for normal people and especially not in children games. Guilds like Jihadist or names like Ni**aFk... Quality is different, this is just another trasher for all the scumm noone else wants on their servers...)
what the ***  ?????????????

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This Teru`s really not the most clever. Nothing like that was said and tests are ultimative, even you repeat what your computer magazines and other nerd things say. But at least you got the attention...
I`m glad i`m out here.
PS: I remove this post now because i don`t want people from other servers use this forum and give it clicks while such scummbags play here most of the day.
It`s lost time. I`m out here for a while and tried to be nice since i did not donate but hey... PW has better communities to offer. Why merging with the pulp? In Africa, people die by hunger and then you see this again and again on Epic. Some players may join them on their journey. Natural selection was so much better before the internet got cheap and available for the lower class. That most of them are american should be out of question. After 2008 it only produced scummbags with ADS. I miss those times when they suicidet by drug missuse instead annoying the most awesome people in the internet just for a little attention since they never reached anything in life.
I had a counter: 20 bugs/glitches on the server and i leave and so it came. The trashy community was just the top of the icecream.
lmao wat. Also, why let one person ruin your gaming experience on any server? You are going to run into these kinds of people on all servers, no matter what you think -- that is just pw as a game with the same community being recycled over and over and over. Learn to deal with it and ignore people.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
how did this thread of someone trying to heIp other peopIe turned into a drama one , hoIy shit...  :normal-43: :normal-43: