Epic Perfect World

How to reduce lagging and boost your gaming

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Very nice guide, Deli. A lot of people don't know about these settings and that a lot of lag issues are not server side so all we get is
'GM LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'
'FIX LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'
'WTF GM LAG'
'FCK U GM'
Although I doubt those people read forums but I have somewhere to send them now.
Thank you c:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Very nice guide, Deli. A lot of people don't know about these settings and that a lot of lag issues are not server side so all we get is
'GM LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'
'FIX LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'
'WTF GM LAG'
'FCK U GM'
Although I doubt those people read forums but I have somewhere to send them now.
Thank you c:
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Awesome job deli tnx

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
For 1000euro u can get an amazing one?

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

dude i have to work 4 months to earn 1k euros and when i say 4 months i counted full salary without food, rent, gasoline and other stuff.
So basically with living and saving i can save 1k euros in 2 years.. and I work as a teacher in elementary school.  cheers... viva la lag and 25 fps
Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:08 am by ƔὌṖ

Vegas

people should just get a better pc/laptop. For 1000euro u can get an amazing one?
Why even bother downloading shit like boosters?
Go alienware noaw

If you build it yourself you can get a decent 1 for like 500 lol

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
people should just get a better pc/laptop. For 1000euro u can get an amazing one?
Why even bother downloading shit like boosters?
Go alienware noaw

This guide is obviously for those who can't afford it, and I am sure that many people will find this useful. Your comment is ignorant and useless

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
This guide is obviously for those who can't afford it, and I am sure that many people will find this useful. Your comment is ignorant and useless
+1 some ppl are still in school and dont have jobs, some ppl have jobs and barely make any money.
And some ppl simply wont buy a new computer just for PW
hell yea

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
For the haters: im 18,in school to, in saturday i go work, and solely with this 1 day / week i work i can save up like 300euro/month?
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Anomis

• Beginner
  • Master of cuteness
  • Characters: Anomis
For the haters: im 18,in school to, in saturday i go work, and solely with this 1 day / week i work i can save up like 300euro/month?
And yet you don't have to pay for your rent,food and other things. So don't boast because you can save up easily  ;)
And ty for the guide <3

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy

Dont take comments personal and you will have less "haters" (time to act like ure 18 :P). This guide is here to help people who cant afford it, but also for those who do have good computer but maybe dont know how to maintain it. After some time even your 1k euro computer will become slow and cause graphic lag if you dont clean it up and defragment disks once in a while.
Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:38 am by Deli_Kitty

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
OWH YESSSSSSS TY DELI OMG OMG

goodbye 25 fps ;c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
good for you, dont you understand some ppl cant find jobs, some ppl have to pay for things and simply cant save money for a computer?
hell yea

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice Guide, thx Deli :)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
awaw agad thanks for telling me about bikini models loooooooooooooooooool

I usually play with only textures maxed and everything looks fine (with sharpen/soften checked too because my graphics card sucks and game looks horrible without them) but it's still sad that I can't max terrain :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-19: :normal-12: :normal-13:

it's veri veri VERI VERI sad

because look, the difference terrain makes

before

after

ik your guide is mostly about TW and stuff but I lag even without them if I at least maxt terrain :sad:

LOL BIKINI MODE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm wondering how my cleric looks :normal-2:

amfasga e veryr   LCLASASASS A HAD OWNA  DDESIGN AA UNDERWE A AWW

Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:03 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Heh bikini mode is just awesome and each class has different style of "bikini". For example male archers looks like over-tanned gay models (I have nothing against gay ppl, just saying :P:tiger-2:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Heh bikini mode is just awesome and each class has different style of "bikini". For example male archers looks like over-tanned gay models (I have nothing against gay ppl, just saying :P:tiger-2:

omg idk I now go stalk females, choose best bikini and then move it on my char with PS :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B