Epic Perfect World

Team69 mix

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Intro is nice but it wont cover whats in video, i usualy skip it by myself cause ppl used to make it to show how badass their name look. If somoene likes it i dont mind but saying its 30% of whats in video sounds weird. Means if you make the same intro in 10 different movies all  have your 30% attention at start?

I watch videos to see gameplay im not interested in anything else, so thats how i try to make my videos.

this was so beautiful I wanted to cry

I haaaaaaaaaate sitting through intros when watching videos, any video.

oh and nice video too
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 08:50 pm by Roomi
I actually enjoyed watching this video, and it kept me focused; because everything was so fast and intense. Good gameplay. I doubt it's easy to have such performance even if their enemies were "not really focusing" on them. Seems easier than it actually was.

scxclfbdnkgw

Intro is nice but it wont cover whats in video, i usualy skip it by myself cause ppl used to make it to show how badass their name look. If somoene likes it i dont mind but saying its 30% of whats in video sounds weird. Means if you make the same intro in 10 different movies all  have your 30% attention at start?

I watch videos to see gameplay im not interested in anything else, so thats how i try to make my videos.
agreed 100%... i rarely make intros, if i do it's just text, i honestly skip every single intro in videos nowadays. nobody gives a shit about your special effects that you made after copying a youtube tutorial, it's not cool anymore
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:07 pm by elijahsucks

Offline BriEsT

• Don
this was so beautiful I wanted to cry

I haaaaaaaaaate sitting through intros when watching videos, any video.

oh and nice video too

Its because ur from US , you ppl lazy as *** .

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
Its because ur from US , you ppl lazy as *** .

lol true dat

hobo4lyf

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Do not take it the wrong way , gaming vids usually have some kind of intro for the sake of it . Im not saying it literally has too be 30 % , its just somewhat a there and there about it . At least put something like your name , just for the sake of the video maker being "presented" , in this case yourself . You can even make it 10-20 secs not more then that . 
 I wont comment ur gameplay sence its mostly sigs behind my guild , what ever I say about it you ll think Im mad for it . Tho I admit you are improving .

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Nice video and great team work  :normal-3:

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
Lol who the *** cares about intros? The whole point of a pk video is to watch gameplay.
Someone can be the best at making an interesting intro but to be honest it's not going to amount to anything if their gameplay is a pile of shit.
It's like judging a book by its cover. I mean really, what's going to hold a viewers attention, an awesome intro or awesome gameplay?
To be honest, I'm not going to watch a video if people play badly, not going to watch a full 15 minute video either the most I watch of any video is probably the first 2 minutes because they already bore me.
I only bother to watch the full video if someone is playing exceptionally well and I'm pretty sure this goes for most of the people out there.
Check your video statistics, I'm pretty sure nobody has the time to watch a full 20minute video, except the person that made it.
If you're watching pk videos to check out people's intros, IDK what to say to you other than, go to west adc and try on fashion because obviously you're not interested in PvP.  :normal-18:
Wait...Oops yeah, forgot, video making is serious business around here. ahaha  :police:

No offense, this is honestly how I feel.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:35 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
Lol who the *** cares about intros? The whole point of a pk video is to watch gameplay.
Someone can be the best at making an interesting intro but to be honest it's not going to amount to anything if their gameplay is a pile of shit.
It's like judging a book by its cover. I mean really, what's going to hold a viewers attention, an awesome intro or awesome gameplay?
To be honest, I'm not going to watch a video if people play badly, not going to watch a full 15 minute video either the most I watch of any video is probably the first 2 minutes because they already bore me.
I only bother to watch the full video if someone is playing exceptionally well and I'm pretty sure this goes for most of the people out there.
Check your demographics, I'm pretty sure nobody has the time to watch a full 20minute video, except the person that made it.
If you're watching pk videos to check out people's intros, IDK what to say to you other than, go to west adc and try on fashion because obviously you're not interested in PvP.  :normal-18:
Wait...Oops yeah, forgot, video making is serious business around here. ahaha  :police:

Second. I usually skip intro and jump to "main content" when watching these videos. It's not like this is a video-making competition where you need to make fancy videos to impress people anyway.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
Insert into xp skype chat
output:

Lol doesnt artifex do the same?  :normal-18:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
according to what nik said (gm deleted it)

Yea i have it recorded too, but doesnt matter what video we upload,  angry ppl always try to look for excusse (you guys never get targeted). Even on this video there is fight between only us and artifex but ofc reason of lose is the same, ppl dont watch it carefully or they just dont want to admit it. Compared to mass pk videos from some archers we get targeted 10 times more often the difference is we dont die that easy, but our videos are bad and their are oh ah super duper, and everyone is impressed of gameplay which is nothing cept running without any idea what to do.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice vid, nice music.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Check your video statistics, I'm pretty sure nobody has the time to watch a full 20minute video, except the person that made it. Oh and I meant the intros , plz dont argue me on judging a book by its cover , everything I said has a reason for it I just dont wana write endless pages of what and why I think intro is important  .

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.

Making vids was my sidejob I was simply trying too point it out too him and not even too insult him for it ( I dont do it often but meh ), if he dont wana make them he shouldnt lol its not even a must nor a problem so plz calm down .

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Quality gameplay
pro ea
bad music  :'(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 :normal-21: You still don't get the fact that trashtalking is just boring for some people? :normal-9: :normal-21: it's not like he gives a fck, but ur stupid trashtalk creates a lot of drama around that makes every fun pk look retarded and purely ego fight instead of fun....if u guys fight to boost ego/'win' and 'wrek easies'(this goes for all sides...) then why is it called game...
game 1  (gām)
n.
1. An activity providing entertainment or amusement;