Epic Perfect World

Give Venos their job back!

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
You can't be serious... In any half-decent guild you can ask a guildmate and get 3x -int + Spirit Blackhole bow for free if you need it.

No point to try to convince Agatio on this though, it's obvious that status quo won't be changed because too many people donated to pimp their EAs and Agatio is scared of pissing them off.

Sorry for harsh words but that's how it looks like, you give an already popular class free nice blessing, interesting cheap gear options with free utility (dragon weapons), all of that when that class has high magic and physical damage with crits and with free access to Ironguards, stealth and leaps so their survivability isn't that bad.

You made EAs excel at every game area (damage, utility, survivability) and call that balance?
You see that half of PK squads are EAs and call that "popular"?

1st off, go wash the sand out your vagina and sit on something soft, you sound butthurt.

Also Aga didn't create the skills, in regard to your moaning about stealth, leaps etc. The pwi devs did. You sound like some introvert that would cry because wrs have so many stuns..

Eas aren't overpowered they can get heirobugged easy by most classes.

To you and everyone else on this downsyndrome post, if you don't like it here then leave.

Pretty simple bb
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:41 am by Brad
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
1st off, go wash the sand out your vagina and sit on something soft, you should butthurt.

Also Aga didn't create the skills, in regard to your moaning about stealth, leaps etc. The pwi devs did. You sound like some introvert that would cry because wrs have so many stuns..

Eas aren't overpowered they can get heirobugged easy by most classes.

To you and everyone else on this downsyndrome post, if you don't like it here then leave.

Pretty simple bb

See? Fine example why Agatio won't touch EAs  :tiger-21:

Kids with foul mouth and maxed out credit cards dictate what is right and wrong, game balance is not necessary as long as donations keep on flowing.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:36 am by Groovy
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
See? Fine example why Agatio won't touch EAs  :tiger-21:

Kids with foul mouth and maxed out credit cards dictate what is right and wrong, game balance is not necessary as long as donations keep on flowing.
Lets talk about venos and their pet that stunlocks better than robbert does dmg like Gakido and its tankier than iU

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Lets talk about venos and their pet that stunlocks better than robbert does dmg like Gakido and its tankier than iU
Venos aren't perfect either but that's the point, they won't be changed as well to avoid making anyone mad.

I'd go one step further and remove Ironguards from game, replacing them with Sutra pots but I can bet it would make so many easy-mode pseudopro's so mad that it's not even a remotely possible option.

Just because this server has better balance than others doesn't mean it can't be improved.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the only thing this server has on any other is the lack of retail shit and the time its been up without wipes, it's still hideously imbalanced just like the rest of them though

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Venos aren't perfect either but that's the point, they won't be changed as well to avoid making anyone mad.

I'd go one step further and remove Ironguards from game, replacing them with Sutra pots but I can bet it would make so many easy-mode pseudopro's so mad that it's not even a remotely possible option.

Just because this server has better balance than others doesn't mean it can't be improved.

Let's make server ultimately balanced XD 1st we remove skills, gear, genies and battle pets ( we want cuddly all class pets only ^~^ ) then make all classes have same
Stats XD then instead of PK we basic attack and pretend to tickle each other *-* also we will have more time for cuddling ewifes, making nice fashion outfits and caring for pets XD please GM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Vegas

the only thing this server has on any other is the lack of retail shit and the time its been up without wipes, it's still hideously imbalanced just like the rest of them though

+1, that and the huge playerbase.

Insanity

You can't be serious... In any half-decent guild you can ask a guildmate and get 3x -int + Spirit Blackhole bow for free if you need it.

No point to try to convince Agatio on this though, it's obvious that status quo won't be changed because too many people donated to pimp their EAs and Agatio is scared of pissing them off.

Sorry for harsh words but that's how it looks like, you give an already popular class free nice blessing, interesting cheap gear options with free utility (dragon weapons), all of that when that class has high magic and physical damage with crits and with free access to Ironguards, stealth and leaps so their survivability isn't that bad.

You made EAs excel at every game area (damage, utility, survivability) and call that balance?
You see that half of PK squads are EAs and call that "popular"?

oh my god why do you people with 0 experience talk about balance, are you really that stupid to think archers excel at anything but dying in few shots or 1 lock to any class? you think they are too overpowered because 500 eas hit you at same time in mass pk, one of them gets a lucky purge so you start whine about spirit blackhole
archers have shit survivability
decent damage
you just think they're too much because it's the most played class in pk so you get downed by 235982395 ea, have you ever thought of pk with 20 wf instead of ea? or 20 wr?
just stay quiet you cant rate anything go back to bh

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I think that whenever something annoys you in game, you should log off, go play some 3000 zombies vs chainsaw kind of game, come back and find a solution to go arond it. Or just drop it if you realize it doesn't really depend on you.
If you're in mass pk and you have a group of 4 people vs entire Asia, archers proc sure is annoying. Cause they simply have higher chances of proc with higher numbers, and all that 3spark IG dayum!
In almost even or even numbers, procs ain't that annoying. Especially with a good AA.

All this "JJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ NONFACTOR :3ER KEKEKEKEKEKEK ARE U RETARDED WHY DO YOU EVEN TALK I REK U 123 IRL" hurts my brains tho.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
archers have shit survivability
Wings of Grace, 2 leaps, Blessing of the Condor that makes all phy hits miss, Elven Alacrity to get out of tight situations, Galvanic Charge to stay even further away from the middle of the fight than they already do(which lets archers survive).

Go back to spamming stuns on WR.

Btw Sideris, I love your avatar n siggy *-*
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

................................What?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Insanity

Wings of Grace, 2 leaps, Blessing of the Condor that makes all phy hits miss, Elven Alacrity to get out of tight situations, Galvanic Charge to stay even further away from the middle of the fight than they already do(which lets archers survive).

need less stupid people on forums, really
i was talking about survivability based on gear, ea doesn't have a self buff that boosts defence
no matter how hard you try with all the skills mentioned above you still going to get 1 shot by mages or psys or dph sins, sometimes they even get 1 shot with ep healing (?)

nice try btw, better luck next time

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:44 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Nice idea but EA's will still annoy with seal instead of purge..

Personal suggestion:

Nerf the Max channel allowed for EA and Wrs..

For the purge success is currently more for channel EA's and Wrs than any other class..
Int wrs takes either single target or slow channel on AOE same as Int Archer..
Venos purge cool down makes it balanced too..

But EA's/WRs purge AOE is high due to Max channel (seen more EA's going for Max channel in server lately
due to high evasion against physical atks and good Magic resistance against Magic classes) Making it nice Attack class..

Magic rings -10/20 channel (some ea's use max dex possible with channel r8 and 2 magic rings)
crossbow-22channel (-10 channel+12 channel from stones)
ascended robe or lunar robe -6 channel
accessories and blessing gives another -18 channel
+R8 channel..

thus spamming AOE with purge makes it little overpowered..

That is my opinion ignore if you don't agree.. have a nice day happy gaming

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable

As a psy, every single ea on server is max 2 hit for me, i spam 3 aoes into a squad of them and many will die. Even with WoG im hitting them for 25k crits, so yeah nice survivability.
Forever in love