Epic Perfect World

Give Venos their job back!

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
There is no need to remove an archers -10% channeling blessing box. Not all archers use a dragon crossbow. It is basically a replacement we have for the -10% the cross bow gives when we use our R8 recast bows.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
There is no need to remove an archers -10% channeling blessing box. Not all archers use a dragon crossbow. It is basically a replacement we have for the -10% the cross bow gives when we use our R8 recast bows.
then with this logic give me -10% ct blessing for mag classes and i will use recast r8 weap too instead of dragon glaive and i will not lose 35 attack lvls that i have on my r8 recast :)

Isnt that called balance? lose something to gain somthing?
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:09 am by ƔὌṖ

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I know the secret, just check it

The atraction law is working in that purge bow, how can u win that? Simple, if u think "I CANT BE PURGED" "I CANT BE PURGE", u will move the universe laws and u will be purged, the solution is DONT THINK IN PURGE, even if u see a venon targeting u in fox form and preparing the famous skill to purge u, U NEED TO KEEP YOUR MIND EMPTY, as dis skill does not exist, and then the universe will move in your favour and EVEN 60 ARCHERS will not be able to purge u.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Yeah... I thought the same as YOP about this. I switched my gear set to full dph instead of ct so I cast insanely slow and don't even have a bless box.

Offline Indifferent

Tbh I hate the seal freeze proc more than Spirit Blackhole.

+1000

Lucky archers lock you down for like 10 seconds straight with that sh*t.  :normal-5:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I know the secret, just check it

The atraction law is working in that purge bow, how can u win that? Simple, if u think "I CANT BE PURGED" "I CANT BE PURGE", u will move the universe laws and u will be purged, the solution is DONT THINK IN PURGE, even if u see a venon targeting u in fox form and preparing the famous skill to purge u, U NEED TO KEEP YOUR MIND EMPTY, as dis skill does not exist, and then the universe will move in your favour and EVEN 60 ARCHERS will not be able to purge u.
I believed in that once. "I can't be purged, I can't be purged, I can't be purged FKKKKKKKKKKK! I got purged"  >:(  :P

The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
then with this logic give me -10% ct blessing for mag classes and i will use recast r8 weap too instead of dragon glaive and i will not lose 35 attack lvls that i have on my r8 recast :)
yes pls

i hate dragon glaive, no dmg at all
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Rair

Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:52 am by Teiden

Araqiel

lower eas range to 30m and its all solved

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I agree with suggestion, number of EAs should be lowered, 2 in 3 players is archer in NW too (I don't PK yet, building gear).
They don't die fast, I personally kill venos much easier, than EAs.

Offline Peybol

agree... in pk all you see is EAs... its boring realy.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Didn't bother reading most of the posts, but regarding this the EA dragon bows might be a little overpowered. BUT now that the majority of EAs switched to channel I don't think that it's a big issue. Lowering the proc rate of the bows from spirit blackhole might not be a terrible idea, but then again, there are not many aps EAs left compared to channel ones

LOLnopeee

Remove Spirit Blackhole or decrease the chance like they did on Vendetta. Yes, vendetta was and is a dead server, but it had a well balanced pvp imo.

Offline Rair

Remove Spirit Blackhole or decrease the chance like they did on Vendetta. Yes, vendetta was and is a dead server, but it had a well balanced pvp imo.
Same with deva(lately i logged and only 5 ppl online, LOL). 5aps sin was super paper, no purify weps, no blackhole. But then again, there are much much more possibilities here than on deva.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Spirit Blackhole is 5% chance to proc,  Soul Shatter is 3%. I could lower Spirit Blackhole, although I myself don't see the current purge rate as an issue. Archers are always one the most popular class on any server or even game and lowering the purge rate by few percents won't change it. People invested a lot of time and money into lvl 140 3x -int + Spirit Blackhole bows and they wouldn't be happy about making both proc rates indifferent.
You can't be serious... In any half-decent guild you can ask a guildmate and get 3x -int + Spirit Blackhole bow for free if you need it.

No point to try to convince Agatio on this though, it's obvious that status quo won't be changed because too many people donated to pimp their EAs and Agatio is scared of pissing them off.

Sorry for harsh words but that's how it looks like, you give an already popular class free nice blessing, interesting cheap gear options with free utility (dragon weapons), all of that when that class has high magic and physical damage with crits and with free access to Ironguards, stealth and leaps so their survivability isn't that bad.

You made EAs excel at every game area (damage, utility, survivability) and call that balance?
You see that half of PK squads are EAs and call that "popular"?
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...