Epic Perfect World

Give Venos their job back!

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
On the second thought, why not add 3.33 aps fists that deal 1 DMG with soul shatter stat and 5k accuracy?
If archers and assassins can purge enemies from range, warriors seekers and barbs with spears that have decent APS and blackhole, why shouldn't other classes?

3.33 aps because those would be for mages, venos(if the purge skill is not enough for them) mystics and psychics, all those classes don't have much accuracy so they would miss a lot. It would make them have to come close and unable to cast skills since those are fists, not magic weapons. Doesn't sound balance breaking to me. If the 5k accuracy is not enough, it could be increased. Or it could be 2aps blackhole with 3k accuracy. Can be altered for balance.
Shitty idea but would make things more fun and fair.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
So are u like saying "even if this is an issue, and so 'it's a good idea", since it's been in the game for too long, let it be " (said by an EA,LOL.) ?

Tho we know that the major part of the players are EAs and SINs. I dont think things will ever be balanced down (and also about this: dont mad all. It's not THAT unbalanced but it is a bit. And I dont see why any class should have that bit more than another) else 60% server will rq server :CCCCCC
I dont think -they- want that to happen!

Had spirit blackhole been "fixed" a lot sooner than 2014 (this server's been around since 2011), then it wouldn't affect as many people as it would now if it were fixed now.  A 140 int x3  spirit blackhole bow goes for thousands of EC's.  A 145 bow with those stats (which, btw, can only be used on archers) goes for thousands of EC's.  People farm all those ec's just to get that bow, simply because it allows for a purge rate which is faster.  The 5% is still there; just basically depends on how lucky you get.  I've got bad luck, so while I still have my dragon bow, I use my attack level bow instead.  I like constant, not random. xD  So if Aga did decide to change it to like 3% (which he finds very little reason to), it wouldn't affect me personally, but the server's full of QQ as it is, don't need that to amplify, tyvm.

Sins and archers always dominated any server.  On PWI, once you were able to get 5 aps, everyone and their momma was one, and factions started closing their doors to them, or disallowing fist play on archers in certain instances, like TW.  My faction leader over at DW frowned upon fist archers, LOL.

And besides, why the hell is this thing open still? Thought Aga gave his thought like on the 1st or 2nd page.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
On the second thought, why not add 3.33 aps fists that deal 1 DMG with soul shatter stat and 5k accuracy?
If archers and assassins can purge enemies from range, warriors seekers and barbs with spears that have decent APS and blackhole, why shouldn't other classes?

3.33 aps because those would be for mages, venos(if the purge skill is not enough for them) mystics and psychics, all those classes don't have much accuracy so they would miss a lot. It would make them have to come close and unable to cast skills since those are fists, not magic weapons. Doesn't sound balance breaking to me. If the 5k accuracy is not enough, it could be increased. Or it could be 2aps blackhole with 3k accuracy. Can be altered for balance.
Shitty idea but would make things more fun and fair.

I don't think it'd help at all.

sorround

typical wf defending her class

Doesn't that apply to everyone?  :rolleyes:  I bet if it was a discussion about sins you wouldn't last a second to jump over and say that sins are ok, when you know they're not.

You have an ea and a sin, both classes with tidal and WoG and can avoid the fking pet stuns for long enough  to kill it. Both classes have strong DoT's that can kill it in no time...Why are you even talking about it?

My ea 2shots the monkey pet with metal attacks. I don't get what are people so worked up about.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Close this, it's got no point even though the ideas are excellent.

I think we all should idolize Cynix
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Close this, it's got no point even though the ideas are excellent.

Revive a thread that hasn't been posted in for days just to ask about closing it..

Post farm much.

Doesn't that apply to everyone?  :rolleyes:  I bet if it was a discussion about sins you wouldn't last a second to jump over and say that sins are ok, when you know they're not.

You have an ea and a sin, both classes with tidal and WoG and can avoid the fking pet stuns for long enough  to kill it. Both classes have strong DoT's that can kill it in no time...Why are you even talking about it?

My ea 2shots the monkey pet with metal attacks. I don't get what are people so worked up about.

Making up facts to suit their points as they see fit is never an issue here.
I appearently have a broken monkey. The ones people in this thread have met have the HP of a barb, the defense of a bm & the damage of a 3sparked sin while stunning 5 times/second. Mine isn't nearly that strong :<
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:20 pm by Feone