Epic Perfect World

Give Venos their job back!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Why is this still open?
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
There will always be a problem with something a certain class has one way or another. I agree on the veno pet aoe stun being OP due to it's low cooldown (however when it was suggested to be increased in CD, 90% of the pet users almost had a heart attack; just like most of the EAs on this thread). EA's send out a lot of purges even with that supposed 5% proc rate (it never works on my EA) but I would rather have Squad Formation nerfed instead, you don't really see a lot of purge archers around like there used to be since everyone decided Sage was the new way to go.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Why is this still open?

I mean yes. Cynix is truth
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Indifferent

Do what you want to that new pet, mine is built for full defense  with def level skill, hp+ skill, mag, phy ress skill and reduced players dmg taken skill, and it still dies in 2 shots from any ea, wizard, psychic, it even dies from wr's aoe skill(the one that slows people) I seriously don't know what is wrong with it '-'.

So remove it completely if you want...

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Do what you want to that new pet, mine is built for full defense  with def level skill, hp+ skill, mag, phy ress skill and reduced players dmg taken skill, and it still dies in 2 shots from any ea, wizard, psychic, it even dies from wr's aoe skill(the one that slows people) I seriously don't know what is wrong with it '-'.

So remove it completely if you want...

what are you using, a npc phoenix? My war of avatar pet dies takes 2k out of 20k hp when attacked by magic classes, and even less by physical.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
All I keep seeing is "5%" over and over again. Is there any proof of that? I would say that the Soul Shatter stat is the one with the 5%, and black hole has 10%.
Tbh, i played both dark archer w/ blackhole and a dark veno, and 0def chance with veno was very similar to the black hole chance, if not the same. So unless proof is shown, (by digging into PW files to check the actual proc rate) stop saying its 5%. I've played hours and hours in PK(played PW for 6 years), so I know what I'm talking about.

Avatar of War gets killed easily in PK w/ 24912746 aoe skills. If you have a problem with those, get a mystic to 1shot all pets and problem solved.

So either change the range of blackhole bows and add some attack as a compensation, or change them into soul shatter with 2 meter more range. Seems fair.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
All I keep seeing is "5%" over and over again. Is there any proof of that? I would say that the Soul Shatter stat is the one with the 5%, and black hole has 10%.

Spirit Blackhole is 5% chance to proc,  Soul Shatter is 3%.

Also

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/percentage-of-purify-spell/msg146343/#msg146343

Offline Drive

• 🌙
The thing is wih a veno you need to come fairly close to purge somone,and faith or ad in order to get away alive.While eas can boa from afar and purge bunch of plpls w/o taking any risk.And even if they get aaed they can leap away or go stealth mode.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The thing is wih a veno you need to come fairly close to purge somone,and faith or ad in order to get away alive.While eas can boa from afar and purge bunch of plpls w/o taking any risk.And even if they get aaed they can leap away or go stealth mode.

>: !?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Indifferent

what are you using, a npc phoenix? My war of avatar pet dies takes 2k out of 20k hp when attacked by magic classes, and even less by physical.

Not all the pets work the same way.

Ah no, it's ok; badly geared people don't even tickle my pet either.  :police:

Bring me a full dph ea with god knows how many atk levels. 2 metal shots and the pet is dead.

And please don't be a smartass and come read my post thinking that I want this new pet to be boosted, I don't. I'm just saying that in MY CASE the pet is nearly useless due to the fact that it dies in almost every AOE in mass pk from GOOD geared physical or magical classes and the pet is indeed built for defense only, doesn't even have claw or anything else. It dies just as easily as the old pets so in MY CASE, it doesn't really make a difference.

Please, again, not stating all the pets are in this case, just saying from my POV...
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:47 pm by Indifferent

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Dear all venos of epw,

You can have your jobs back. You shall all start immediatly. Shout out to Cynix.

Sincerlly,
Lust

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Reread and you'll notice I'm up for removing / nerfing it / changing it to soul shatter.  ;)

i got your point but even if +1 your idea they will not do it
Tbh, i played both dark archer w/ blackhole and a dark veno, and 0def chance with veno was very similar to the black hole chance, if not the same. So unless proof is shown, (by digging into PW files to check the actual proc rate) stop saying its 5%. I've played hours and hours in PK(played PW for 6 years), so I know what I'm talking about.

Avatar of War gets killed easily in PK w/ 24912746 aoe skills. If you have a problem with those, get a mystic to 1shot all pets and problem solved.

So either change the range of blackhole bows and add some attack as a compensation, or change them into soul shatter with 2 meter more range. Seems fair.
Agatio already confirmed that the proc rate of spirit blackhole is 5% and 3% for soul shatter in his reply to this thread. Another guy has also done an experiment to prove it.

You, as the thread starter really needs to show some respect and read before commenting. And no, you don't know what you are talking about.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Also

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/percentage-of-purify-spell/msg146343/#msg146343
Ok, I take back what I said then.
Fine, whatever. Since most of the people in this thread don't support my idea of changing blackhole into soul shatter (thus, Agatio won't get pressured into changing anything) then I give up.
Soon enough, venos will be extrinct, and everyone will switch to archers. Including me.
Bye now, you can close the thread, like so many of you Xpendable and Artifex QQers want.

B> 30SLS, Dragon bow
S> 148172 tissues to wipe the tears and sweat of 34982 archers that got scared that their class will be sort of balanced.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Venos will neve go extinct, there are more than playing a veno cause of purge =]
Venos are very useful in many aspects and yes purges is one of them, great thing about Venos purge is you can control whether you want to purge it or use it as a bluff or something.

But yeah I do agree on your aspects why you feel useless. But don't feel useless cause you can do much more than purging =]
Essence