Epic Perfect World

hi

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
First of all it's a suggestion. You like it say a ***ing simple +, if not leave.
And hell bms need billion skillbars, I have nightmares with my bm's skillbar and that was on 1.3 LOL
On 1.4 I don't even know what to get on skillbar, I tried to get ride of most useless skills I never use and I still don't have space.
And ok not only bms, my main is a veno and even with the upgraded skills which gives some more space it's still not enough... e.e so many gears to switch, weps, even War Avatar Cards LOL.
So yea.  :normal-1:
insanity makes everyone stronger  :normal-35:

scxclfbdnkgw

First of all it's a suggestion. You like it say a ***ing simple +, if not leave.
And hell bms need billion skillbars, I have nightmares with my bm's skillbar and that was on 1.3 LOL
On 1.4 I don't even know what to get on skillbar, I tried to get ride of most useless skills I never use and I still don't have space.
And ok not only bms, my main is a veno and even with the upgraded skills which gives some more space it's still not enough... e.e so many gears to switch, weps, even War Avatar Cards LOL.
So yea.  :normal-1:
i agree completely, very nice post
-1 Bad suggestion, learn how to be fast and use B like me.
LOL..I seriously LOL...

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I agree with elly ;)
many peoples want to  switch their warcards, weapon,armour, tome etc.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
PW should add an option.. which be like the fashion sets thing; as you put the aps/dph/rings/blabla in sets and once u click on the icon you equip the set you have arranged. Would be much better/faster than clicking each item, would also stop the wasting of slots which taking much space already.

I hope it will never happend. People like me switching full Cards/neck/belt/ring/r8weap/r8armor/tome will be totaly overpowered. We are already doing a crazy amount of switch during PvP.
Trust me, with a full switch in 1 click, with a decent ping/fps I will switch full gears each hit...
It will be broken.

+1 for more slots in skillbar.

And if you can do it too, extend the amount of macro from 8 to 16 or 32 if you can.

Sarju

Hie. :3.This is all based on editing a custom interfaces.pck file! c: . So if there are any hot gamer boys / programmers who own a jet in real life, please modify an interfaces.pck file to have many toolbars! xD. I think I will love you. (PS: I date nice gamer guys. Lawliez. <3 :3.)

Toodles, huggies, and waifus- Xarosita69xoxo c;
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:10 am by Sarju

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

I agree with elly ;)
many peoples want to  switch their warcards, weapon,armour, tome etc.
I'm about to get a 2nd tome. I need space for that shyt. -.-
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:32 pm by Elyღ

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
first of all i dont understand why people keep useless shyt on skillbars lol

Insanity

first of all i dont understand why people keep useless shyt on skillbars lol
another brainless person

http://prntscr.com/3jf1h4
?

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
pls make this size

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I don't mind his idea but it will make 1v1s annoying, if everyone could swap between def/attack gear with 1 click then you're going to suffer catching them in attack set in order to kill them, i'm not complaining about it i'd like it since i wouldnt die and i would deal insane damage same time but i'm just saying it might make 1v1s kind of boring, it's good mass pk wise though
They could put a coldown on it(not a long one)just so peoples cant spam switch.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
as a warrior, i fill every single hotkey, and i still find myself with my inventory open constantly for so much extra micro-managing shit. i'd say add an additional 2 bars to the f-bars, and tack on +3 keys(f7/8/9) to the end. it's more consistent+helps out one of the most underrated classes in the game

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

Offline Lewd

another brainless person

http://prntscr.com/3jf1h4
?
Remove the skill on slot no.6     its uselessssssss

Offline wannabepro

pls make this size

Well thats possible, but hotkeys(F10-F12+at SS) wont work w/o editing elementclient.exe file