Epic Perfect World

hi

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good suggestion

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 good suggestion if possible
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
each skill bar by 2-3 rows? or just one of them? like the f1 skill bars? +1 though

Insanity

each skill bar by 2-3 rows? or just one of them? like the f1 skill bars? +1 though
doesnt matter to me, i think 2 rows on the f1-8 bar would be great
but once again doesnt matter i'd just like some more free slots i dont care where

Offline Lewd

PW should add an option.. which be like the fashion sets thing; as you put the aps/dph/rings/blabla in sets and once u click on the icon you equip the set you have arranged. Would be much better/faster than clicking each item, would also stop the wasting of slots which taking much space already.

Offline Lewd

PW should add an option.. which be like the fashion sets thing; as you put the aps/dph/rings/blabla in sets and once u click on the icon you equip the set you have arranged. Would be much better/faster than clicking each item, would also stop the wasting of slots which taking much space already.
I know its technically impossible for Agatio to do such thing, but maybe since the wardrobe is already can be extended so large, worth trying to make the gear be able to be stored in it ( just like fash. ) and put it in sets of fashion thing, ik its crazy but worth trying Agatio.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I know its technically impossible for Agatio to do such thing, but maybe since the wardrobe is already can be extended so large, worth trying to make the gear be able to be stored in it ( just like fash. ) and put it in sets of fashion thing, ik its crazy but worth trying Agatio.
This. -claps-
Also, 10/10 for Stains;Gate siggy :D
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
+1 to more skillbars. Doubt it can be done though.

This idea deserves its own topic, this would be amazing.

Insanity

+1 to more skillbars. Doubt it can be done though.

This idea deserves its own topic, this would be amazing.

I don't mind his idea but it will make 1v1s annoying, if everyone could swap between def/attack gear with 1 click then you're going to suffer catching them in attack set in order to kill them, i'm not complaining about it i'd like it since i wouldnt die and i would deal insane damage same time but i'm just saying it might make 1v1s kind of boring, it's good mass pk wise though

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
im fine with 1 more row of slots.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 Bad suggestion, learn how to be fast and use B like me.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't mind his idea but it will make 1v1s annoying, if everyone could swap between def/attack gear with 1 click then you're going to suffer catching them in attack set in order to kill them, i'm not complaining about it i'd like it since i wouldnt die and i would deal insane damage same time but i'm just saying it might make 1v1s kind of boring, it's good mass pk wise though

You have a good point, I think it's a minor effect though.  Most people won't switch gear in time even if it's a single click action.

Insanity

You have a good point, I think it's a minor effect though.  Most people won't switch gear in time even if it's a single click action.
most wont, but they learn after all
takes 1 fortify anyway then you see a barb that was in dragon gear apsing you, turned to full def r8 set with def wep and tome and cards and def engraves on ornaments and cape with one click, takes another click for true form.
gl

Offline Lewd

The point was about saving much slots, but yeah ur right. But remember Agatio couldnt even decrease the CD of makeover scroll cuz it may bug the system, imagine adding a skill bar. He wont bother and reply to this probably. Lel