Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex - No time for mortals, got stuff to do

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Gear's not an excuse or fact any longer (was merely pointing out factors in the past which the person i quoted was so eager to bring up). Experience was, things are getting better everyday. TW also has alot of factors such as Cata barbs, accessibility to IGs/blessings, guild base levels/features and etc etc. The last time Artifex and Xpendable TW'd there was a huge gap in these factors. So relax, enjoy the game. Sooner or later everyone falls. And you also gotta wonder where all that EC and DT necks go in xpendable each week. Not saying you guys are shit or bad. I know how good you guys can be, but no one's too good. :) Plenty of videos and what not of both factions winning and losing pks. DT and TW aren't that far away, so no point gloating about it so much. The higher you act, the harder you'll fall (sooner or later).

just relax lol. I don't want you to break your new keyboard.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
Is this really still an excuse? It's been months now.. how long will it take? We've got new recruits to, people brand new to the server, that aren't fully geared. Some of the people that were in XP back when I was in HO still aren't fully geared but nobody in guild complains about it. Nobody pins it as the reason why we lose.
What are you going to say in a month when people still aren't geared? Are you going to have the same excuse? The fact of the matter is that gear wins fights when skill is equal but the skill isn't equal here. The worst players in XP are better than the best players in Artifex. I'm better than everyone in Artifex, so is Geo. So is Insanity. So is Robbert. So is Momo. We're all better than you but you still make excuses like "our gear sucks." Jeez.
Not to mention you've got some of the best geared players too like Pearlie, Pedro, Sab, Tigas, Soochi, Rass, Dummy, Paz, Xiu, Venerated, Moans, Plur, etc. You have PLENTY of exceptionally geared people... it's obviously not the lack of good r8r stats.

Rass and me permabanned where our best gears leololololol king comment

scxclfbdnkgw

just relax lol. I don't want you to break your new keyboard.
Don't worry, my keyboard is fine, no matter how much time and energy spend trying to say it isn't.

Rass and me permabanned where our best gears leololololol king comment
I never even mentioned you. No amount of gear could make you useful, unlike Rass who can actually AA.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Don't worry, my keyboard is fine, no matter how much time and energy spend trying to say it isn't.
I never even mentioned you. No amount of gear could make you useful, unlike Rass who can actually AA.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin

LOL i bet you would die  vs my dark ea LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :smiley:

scxclfbdnkgw

LOL i bet you would die  vs my dark ea LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :smiley:
are you asking for a 1v1

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Is this really still an excuse? It's been months now.. how long will it take? We've got new recruits to, people brand new to the server, that aren't fully geared. Some of the people that were in XP back when I was in HO still aren't fully geared but nobody in guild complains about it. Nobody pins it as the reason why we lose.
What are you going to say in a month when people still aren't geared? Are you going to have the same excuse? The fact of the matter is that gear wins fights when skill is equal but the skill isn't equal here. The worst players in XP are better than the best players in Artifex. I'm better than everyone in Artifex, so is Geo. So is Insanity. So is Robbert. So is Momo. We're all better than you but you still make excuses like "our gear sucks." Jeez.
Not to mention you've got some of the best geared players too like Pearlie, Pedro, Sab, Tigas, Soochi, Rass, Dummy, Paz, Xiu, Venerated, Moans, Plur, etc. You have PLENTY of exceptionally geared people... it's obviously not the lack of good r8r stats.
r u kidding me right now, idk how so much ego can come from such a little thing  :-\
ps nice vid maxy
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:41 pm by Odna
hell yea

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
r u kidding me right now, idk how so much ego can come from such a little thing  :-\

he is even an bad mage lol

scxclfbdnkgw

he is even an bad mage lol
I'd love to see you prove that

Offline BriEsT

• Don

You seem very upset + full of bullshit lol . Momo and Naeem being really good at their class , ya I ll agree with that , xp has by all honestly better wrs then Artifex . But you being better then Pedro or Sab ? Quite a joke I must say lol , you are good I ll give you that but you being best player or w.e , you are ether too blind or have ego higher then Rev's lol .
 Anyway good vid Maxy keep making them :P .

scxclfbdnkgw

But you being better then Pedro or Sab ? Quite a joke I must say lol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You seem very upset + full of bullshit lol . Momo and Naeem being really good at their class , ya I ll agree with that , xp has by all honestly better wrs then Artifex . But you being better then Pedro or Sab ? Quite a joke I must say lol , you are good I ll give you that but you being best player or w.e , you are ether too blind or have ego higher then Rev's lol .
They're not even close to the level of MG Scott has, it's like comparing Alamat EA's with me. Lolololool , joker.
Good vid all
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Pedro's better than Elijah? Quite a joke I must say lol
lol

lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
chill baddies im best mage >RZRBack< best wr >gotstufftodo< best sin>Reawakened< best cleric >Defloration<
Best mystic > Flawless< best ea >Cleanse<. ty all

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Pedro's better than Elijah? Quite a joke I must say lol
lol

lol

For the sake of Maxy's vid not being closed by mad comments like your and elijahs I ll just say again good vid Maxy you are king Serb :3