Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex - No time for mortals, got stuff to do

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
good only
From PW to Forums AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. I bet you don't even log PW.

Offline sin

Can you please fight in a fair fight without allies for once.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can you please fight in a fair fight without allies for once.

Noones stopping you from bidding tw. Team with ally to ducks cry way too much. Lose DT lose TW easy still try to talk when in the end what you want is just outnumber signet pk.  :smiley:
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:10 pm by ☆Rip
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Noones stopping you from bidding tw. Team with ally to ducks cry way too much. Lose DT lose TW easy still try to talk when in the end what you want is just outnumber signet pk.  :smiley:

Ducks was at pk maybeee twice? idk ill let you correct me
but full ally lol like wow est. since 2008

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Stay on topic, make love not war, we're all friends :c

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Holy Lord of sweet potatoes. No, just no.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Clowns aren't allowed to comment, their posts will be deleted and stay on topic.

Edit: Keep spamming, need more SS to report for spamming.  ;)
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:54 pm by Swane
Ducks was at pk maybeee twice? idk ill let you correct me
but full ally lol like wow est. since 2008
Explain why you lost DT event and TW even without t69...Your reply seems to ignore these facts...

Anyway, not trying to trashtalk, but just showing how people seem to ignore things that they don't want to face/hear.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
[11:30:12 PM] Swane: Let him spam, I have to go eat now
[11:30:22 PM] Swane: no time for brainless tards
Diogo-

scxclfbdnkgw

Ducks was at pk maybeee twice?
wahahahahahaha

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
nice video , only last music good.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Explain why you lost DT event and TW even without t69...Your reply seems to ignore these facts...

Anyway, not trying to trashtalk, but just showing how people seem to ignore things that they don't want to face/hear.

:normal-16: are u trying hard fren?

how we went from ducks and arti ally to w/e you saying.

scxclfbdnkgw

Inexperience, and alot of the members are still new to server with unfinished gears. Where Xpendable has been here for along while, and the EC and DT necks they get every week and has been for a while speeds up gearing up their members faster than other guilds.
Is this really still an excuse? It's been months now.. how long will it take? We've got new recruits to, people brand new to the server, that aren't fully geared. Some of the people that were in XP back when I was in HO still aren't fully geared but nobody in guild complains about it. Nobody pins it as the reason why we lose.
What are you going to say in a month when people still aren't geared? Are you going to have the same excuse? The fact of the matter is that gear wins fights when skill is equal but the skill isn't equal here. The worst players in XP are better than the best players in Artifex. I'm better than everyone in Artifex, so is Geo. So is Insanity. So is Robbert. So is Momo. We're all better than you but you still make excuses like "our gear sucks." Jeez.
Not to mention you've got some of the best geared players too like Pearlie, Pedro, Sab, Tigas, Soochi, Rass, Dummy, Paz, Xiu, Venerated, Moans, Plur, etc. You have PLENTY of exceptionally geared people... it's obviously not the lack of good r8r stats.
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:31 pm by elijahsucks

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
:normal-16: are u trying hard fren?

how we went from ducks and arti ally to w/e you saying.

Easy he got it from the other remarks of my post.
Diogo-

Easy he got it from the other remarks of my post.
Awww..You are so smart! ;)