Epic Perfect World

Otimize equipment ?

Offline Ize

I just manufactured holy equipment and realized that the equipment from agiato( that you find in your bag when you start )  has +1125 HP on every armour. even when i imbued HP soulgems in my new holy equipment i did not reach the amount of HP i had before...
agiatos equipment has a +12 behind the name, but these holy do not... what do i have to do ? :D
thx ;)

Offline XxHYFUxX

I just manufactured holy equipment and realized that the equipment from agiato( that you find in your bag when you start )  has +1125 HP on every armour. even when i imbued HP soulgems in my new holy equipment i did not reach the amount of HP i had before...
agiatos equipment has a +12 behind the name, but these holy do not... what do i have to do ? :D
thx ;)

Just go to the God's Giving NPC at get the Dragon Orb's and some Mirage Celestones then go over to the elder of any city and refine equipment  u will need to do each piece 12 time so make sure u buy enough Dragon orbs for x12 for each piece and 1 Mirage per armor and 2 for each weapon per dragon orb used
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Ize

thx ;) now theyre definitely better :D

Offline XxHYFUxX

NP look for me in game if u still need help
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing