Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 Mystic coming back Novision

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
This post gave me cancer.  Here's the deal.  Salvation PK's multiple times every day.  So do Ducks.  Even Worms.

The problem with you Artifex and Xpend people is that you only log on to fight each other in whatever exotic location you choose for the day for hours at a time, and then god knows where you disappear to afterwards.  Don't pretend like you have any idea how this server works when all you do is fight the same people for hours every day.  That is the definition of ignorance.

I would gladly post the hours of unedited pk we have every single day, but frankly I don't have the time.  Stick to speaking on things you know.
I'd like to know where we disappear to also.
It's true, but arti/xp fighting... We do bring more numbers than most of the other guilds... This can cause huge issues with the fighting between us and smaller guilds. Unless we stopped and got a certain amount of players per guild, it would be difficult to fight.
We also tend to disappear and only log on for xp/arti PK, it's bad. Maybe we can all make an effort to PK each other more.  :-\
Calm down my sweet benchpressing porkslice. I'm sure evil Spicy didn't mean it that way.
Bench pressing porkslice. I giggled.
And. Naw, it's just from what I've seen between the guilds. >: Arti and XP don't really fight worms and salv very often so I do not get to avidly watch the PK between them.
Therefore my answers can be seen as biased. Sorry.

I can see you with that smile on your face and all that. LOOOOOOOOOOOL
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
We do bring more numbers than most of the other guilds... This can cause huge issues with the fighting between us and smaller guilds. Unless we stopped and got a certain amount of players per guild, it would be difficult to fight.
I don't doubt that both of your factions have a tendency to bring more numbers than every other faction.  However, that does not equate to other factions not pking because they don't bring Africa. I just hope you understand the difference between not bringing 65 people and not pking.

In terms of how many times each day we pk compared to your factions, I have no doubt that most of us pk just as much (if not more) than most of the people you pk with.

Just wanted to put that out there.

If that's a picture of you... then you're clearly wearing too much armor.

Need tank the world on internet ok.  No time for low level armor.
I'm basically 40

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex
GotMilk Is #1 Faction!

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I don't doubt that both of your factions have a tendency to bring more numbers than every other faction.  However, that does not equate to other factions not pking because they don't bring Africa. I just hope you understand the difference between not bringing 65 people and not pking.

In terms of how many times each day we pk compared to your factions, I have no doubt that most of us pk just as much (if not more) than most of the people you pk with.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Need tank the world on internet ok.  No time for low level armor.
You also have to understand that a lot of people WANT that huge PK, not small PK throughout the day, you know?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You also have to understand that a lot of people WANT that huge PK, not small PK throughout the day, you know?

If those people can't handle 20v20, they probably shouldn't be pking.  Not every pk that isn't 50+ on both sides is considered small.
I'm basically 40

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
If those people can't handle 20v20, they probably shouldn't be pking.  Not every pk that isn't 50+ on both sides is considered small.
yeah 20vs20 was good before, nowadays its all the stupid 50+ vs 50 + pvp... nevermind the lagg, 20v s20 is more fun
hell yea

Offline Kia

I agree. 20 v 20 is for the most part more enjoyable than 50+ v 50+.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Wew I just bumped into this thread.
Ducks WILL NOT help you gear up, as the requirements are r8 150 and end game accessories.
We DO PK multiple times per day, 'specially in the European time zones.
Most of us PVE only when we can't find PK around.

Not being able to pull 80 people + reserves to pk doesn't mean having small pks only. As we often join gvgvgvg mass fights, no matter the numbers we manage to pull.

And, we're still secsi. Even with less members.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
cum join rawr!

we no betching like other big fac do

:normal-2:

maxy nub so pro leader c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
can we make holly alliance vs asian alliance?
:-)