3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

EC Catshop Trade

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
So, no idea if that was suggested before (most likely it was, but I'm too lazy to make sure), but it would be cool to be able to do catshop trades with ec. I mean, now you can only sell/buy things from catshops for coins, being able to do that with ec would solve some trading problems maybe. Also, it would be easier to buy/sell items, and besides, World Chat would be filled with lower amount of trading messages (sometimes they are just annoying, especially when nabs spam their overpriced trades -_-).
Idk if its possible, but if it is it would be nice.
Thumbs up if you agree.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
+1
Would be great, but I think our devs can't do it, only the ones at PWI.

bvanharjr

Not possible with the design of how Catshops are atm. Maybe way down the road, but as of now nope.

+1 IF it was possible though

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
+1
Would be great, but I think our devs can't do it, only the ones at PWI.
Epic coins exist only within EPW. They could adjust bank note trade and make it into EC.

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
Epic coins exist only within EPW. They could adjust bank note trade and make it into EC.

This idea would work, but not gonna happen, b/c it would make easy to convert coins->ec and would freeze ec value. Also, this would encourage botting ppl to intensify their botting activities, would allow them to get ec directly.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
this was discussed soooo many many many many times.. le me find et

EDIT: Catshops are coded to accept coins and gold coins are only legit money recognized by catshops... ECs are item as any other item u have so basically if u want to buy with EC from catshops it would be Item to Item trade which is not possible to make :s

EDIT: cant find official agatio's explanation but it was pretty much this about EC to Big Notes

not gonna happen, b/c it would make easy to convert coins->ec and would freeze ec value. Also, this would encourage botting ppl to intensify their botting activities, would allow them to get ec directly.
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:37 pm by ƔὌṖ

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I actually suggested this when i joined this server. It was discussed that making a forge of EC:Coin would make them have a fixed price, so that idea was rejected. Agatio also popped in and basicly said that PWI would have to do it first. But since Epic Coins are just reskinned and renamed Mysterious chips... We're not getting this.

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Need this! :O[move]NOAAAAWWWRRRRR[/move]

And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline TimeDeath

+1111111111111111