Epic Perfect World

Artifex - Safari - SHINIGAMI

Insanity

Walk away insanity cause you just got shit on man. Your next post just made you seem mad about every single thing he said. You might need a break from forums after this one.
on the contrary, what he said was rather funny than annoying since he was trying hard to make me mad and it didn't work, oh well
btw, why everyone talking to me on unknown random names on forums? just use your ign idk what are you scared of lal

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
on the contrary, what he said was rather funny than annoying since he was trying hard to make me mad and it didn't work, oh well
btw, why everyone talking to me on unknown random names on forums? just use your ign idk what are you scared of lal
they are scared for their lifes, ur forum avatar might be it
but then again i wouldnt know, because im not scared lal
hell yea

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
they are scared for their lifes, ur forum avatar might be it
but then again i wouldnt know, because im not scared lal
LOL  ???

Offline Kia

hmm will keep an eye on that, might be the compression settings as I don't use "soften". Although with this one i recorded in a lower resolution than 1080p as i was playing in windowed mode, that might be the reason for the blurriness when it got stretched out to 1080p.

That's really odd. It honestly looks like you are using the soften option.  :pig-32:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
nice video, Haters will hate, and midgets will be midgets

Brandon you so nice. Soothingly so, I agree with you. Haters will hate, but not because they really hate you, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

I quite like the video, I think you did a good job Shini.
Keep up the good work, ignore the randoms.

:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Idk why xp hate on shini's gameplay now?? Theyused to call him god gameplay when he used to record for xp 2 weeks ago ( in my country we explain that in 1 word " butthurt" lawd
Plus psy unlike archers dont have 40 ranged lol..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's really odd. It honestly looks like you are using the soften option.  :pig-32:

Soften is also mostly just a blur effect. Could just be coincidence that it ended up looking similar.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice vid, decent music. Really relaxed PK, it seemed like  :-\
On another note, you did seem lazier than usual :s

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
lol kid elijah why you try to talk about other peoples gameplay when you yourself posted vid of you dying 50 times in 1 pk, also you get hit once use AD, pill, tele spam heal, run half a map away, where is your AA and gameplay? you play like t69...waste everything you have to survive and run just to let others die, you win some 1v1s and think your good enough to talk about other peoples gameplay...SHINIGAMI is 10x better mass pk player then you kid, go find 1v1 please and stfu

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Plus psy unlike archers dont have 40 ranged lol..
Lmao  :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Soften is also mostly just a blur effect. Could just be coincidence that it ended up looking similar.

Yea, probably just got stretched out to 1080p..  as i didn't bother to go full screen for this as i normally do. Also youtube's compression tend to have a bit of effect on the video aswell.

Brandon you so nice. Soothingly so, I agree with you. Haters will hate, but not because they really hate you, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

I quite like the video, I think you did a good job Shini.
Keep up the good work, ignore the randoms.

:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Thank you thank you  :normal-4:

Nice vid, decent music. Really relaxed PK, it seemed like  :-\
On another note, you did seem lazier than usual :s

thanks xD

sort of, had just come back from work so was a bit tired and lazy. Sparked a few times too out of lazyness x.x Really didn't care much, was a really fun pk everyone fighting everyone, no alliance or anything everyone attacking everyone from all sides XD

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i think what matters is that you had fun doing pk and u make these nice vids to share your fun with others.as for gameplay its MMorpg not kung fu so whatever.
 if u be serious gamer  it'll be tiring. like i play Epw to relieve stress and relax so having to get tired/madded by being easied ,rekt, or deathered by pixel egos is not healthy at all. 

so good job and keep having fun.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
this kid talks way more on forums than his gameplay does ingame, i mean all he does is sit there and heal himself and wait for his dex genie to regen while i farm his team mates for yet another couple hours of infamy

I agree with this statement

I'm glad you made a video of PKing other factions.
Was just telling pedro the other day, PKing the same ppl every day is getting boring.
Your gameplay is fine. I keep a psy in my pts not for the AA primarily but rather for the CC and countering opposing EA pts

Also, this PK looked fun, a relaxing PK if you will. No need for try hard gameplay.

Also, the other video makers make these videos for different reasons than me and you.
Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:06 pm by IcyTech

Proschii

Offline jozdryn

P.S.: Allways someone will hate  8)

i couldn't agree more.

nice example of artifex gameplay-carefree, without rage and for fun. Good vid. Well done.