Epic Perfect World

Artifex - Safari - SHINIGAMI

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Nice vid lab!
i have 3 eps in my squad this pk and my team win xD...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
i just don't know why you even bother recording, rendering and upload when it's subpar gameplay at best. i'm not trying to insult you i just think you're the shotime of psychics

didn't compliment them either, did i?

i've fixed most of the problems you pointed out, just didn't make a video for the criticism cause ive had finals. but then again don't see a reason to say that he's me but of psychics.

and nice video labs

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
have you noticed that you don't ever actually do anything pk? like you spend most of your time just moving around and dying. you don't aa very much and kill people even less often than that.

also, your filter settings make all your videos look like call of duty montages. not sure why you edit em like that.

Have you noticed yet that his videos are better? hehehe
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Was fun pk and enjoyed watching your vid, please never stop using the filters
i love cod   :normal-8:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
was good watch just as your other vids.  :P
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
AAAAAAAAAND when you started to spamm sage spark :( i bet after watched my video :(
video is good anyway i like it, won't talk about ur gameplay...

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Nice vid labs, idk y elijah is such a hater :normal-31:
hell yea

Offline inferno

Imma fraps me killing Elijah a minimum of 30 times in like 2 hours, this kid talks way more on forums than his gameplay does ingame, i mean all he does is sit there and heal himself and wait for his dex genie to regen while i farm his team mates for yet another couple hours of infamy, honestly you should watch video's of sab or tony and improve your gameplay. Not a bad video SHINIGAMI, but honestly more than your personal gameplay i was laughing at how team69 react when getting targeted. 

Elijah rating in mass pk : 2/10.
Shinigami rating in mass pk : 7/10.
Team69 rating in mass pk when being actually targeted : 1/10

( 1 being the effectiveness of Connected + Exotic + Delicious ( Holy Alliance 600 ppl vs 200 ppl ) OR Salamander ( That faction that lasted for 3 weeks before getting brutally shut down so hard that even Elijahpvp on youtube with tremendous editing/ cuting didnt make more than 1 video possible ), and 10 being
)
removed by GM

Insanity

Elijah rating in mass pk : 2/10.
Shinigami rating in mass pk : 7/10.
Team69 rating in mass pk when being actually targeted : 1/10

who are you to rate people's gameplay lal

Offline inferno

who are you to rate people's gameplay lal

Im the guy who exposed your 10+ members using dual fairy and sent you out in less than 2 weeks, im also the guy who clowns your director 1v1 in over 4 servers without breaking a sweat, im your arch nemesis, i also do charity runs for war victims in the middle east, so you might know me in any one of those three ways. I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that i support peace in the middle east, iraq is like my second home, naem is like a brother from another mother :) :smiley:
removed by GM

Insanity

Im the guy who exposed your 10+ members using dual fairy and sent you out in less than 2 weeks, im also the guy who clowns your director 1v1 in over 4 servers without breaking a sweat, im your arch nemesis, i also do charity runs for war victims in the middle east, so you might know me in any one of those three ways. I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that i support peace in the middle east, iraq is like my second home, naem is like a brother from another mother :) :smiley:
strong words, did you write all that for me? i'm flattered

what dual fairy? on epic? h3h3h3h3 why mention other servers
10+? i dont remember 10+ all i can remember is 3 or 4, not like the whole server wasnt
wow clowns my director, achievement!!! did you write scores on your wall to remember scores and server names?
even though i still doubt you can come close to swane but okay.
and about the middle east and shit, u are trying hard man u need calm down

ps. this isn't a thread for this, i'm out bb

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Anyways, thanks for all the comments all.

This is just a harmless pk video, no need for people that aren't in it to conform to such scrutiny. Especially when I've spent the last year or so producing videos for them. Makes you all look a bit sad, that's all.
Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:23 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Muffy

aw nice video. rode my kangaroo while watching very enjoyable more CoD videos pls

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
No see, some people that don't take this game seriously enjoy watching the past-times of other players, and to see how their gameplay is. The other thing, is watching to see how talented of a video producer people are. I don't watch videos that boast anymore because it's dumb. I watch it to support friends, and also to cure boredom.

On a side-note, nice video. Wish I could record BM or seeker POV, but I play on a colonial wooden toaster (AKA: a laptop).

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Much fun PK, yes yes.