• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Just a bit of pk at Silver Pool. 11/5/2014

Artifex Vs. Worms Vs. Aeons + Ares Vs. T69

Was a fun 1 hour long PK :)

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

scxclfbdnkgw

have you noticed that you don't ever actually do anything pk? like you spend most of your time just moving around and dying. you don't aa very much and kill people even less often than that.

also, your filter settings make all your videos look like call of duty montages. not sure why you edit em like that.

Offline SHINIGAMI

have you noticed that you don't ever actually do anything pk? like you spend most of your time just moving around and dying. you don't aa very much and kill people even less often than that.

also, your filter settings make all your videos look like call of duty montages. not sure why you edit em like that.

again with the call of duty montage crap lmao. Already answered to that in the previous thread you mentioned it, won't do it again.

Just because you say so doesn't make it so. I AA as much as i can, i move around/kite/stick with pt lead when i need to, and i CC and what not when i need to. I'm not the type to go in for personal glory nor am i in a competition to be one of the best players.. I do what i can and what i enjoy doing, what's it to you lol. It's just a game.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

It's funny how you would never criticize his videos when he was in XP...

Nice video Labs, was somewhat fun attempting to pk on my wf.  :normal-13:

scxclfbdnkgw

Just because you say so doesn't make it so. I AA as much as i can, i move around/kite/stick with pt lead when i need to, and i CC and what not when i need to. I'm not the type to go in for personal glory nor am i in a competition to be one of the best players.. I do what i can and what i enjoy doing, what's it to you lol. It's just a game.
i just don't know why you even bother recording, rendering and upload when it's subpar gameplay at best. i'm not trying to insult you i just think you're the shotime of psychics

It's funny how you would never criticize his videos when he was in XP...
didn't compliment them either, did i?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video Labs , interesting to watch more PK then just the usual 2 guilds .

P.S.: Allways someone will hate  8)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline SHINIGAMI

i just don't know why you even bother recording, rendering and upload when it's subpar gameplay at best. i'm not trying to insult you i just think you're the shotime of psychics

That's not really your worries now is it lol ... you don't have to watch them. Just ignore my threads. I'll continue to upload my terrible gameplay ;o  and the rest of the server will continue to enjoy them. Can't please everyone and i'm not aiming to either.

Thanks for dropping by my thread and watching my vid. though.

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video labs. I personally like your editing as well as watching some Psy gameplay as it's very scarce to find someone who records Psy.

i just don't know why you even bother recording, rendering and upload when it's subpar gameplay at best.
Because he wants to? His choice of doing anything here (within the forum/game rules) is not dependent on your or anyone's opinion of them.

You never complimented his videos when he was in XP but you actually bother to criticize them and question his reasoning for why he does it when he's not in XP. Asking such a question is as ridiculous as me asking you, "Why do you even bother playing this game because...[enter my egotistical reason here]". The answer to both those questions is, "because he wants to".

Offline FalconPunch

• Characters: FalconPunch
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Video Man

Offline ImAJerk

nice video, Haters will hate, and midgets will be midgets

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Ohno, my sad ep gameplay. :'(

Nice video, love the way you record, looks godo. CoD or not.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I wish I coulda stayed longer for this PK. >: Nice video.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Dont like it dont watch it!! almost all the server enjoys SHINIGAMI`s video 

p.s Great video man

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Yes because u're much better running around spam heal urself and run to africa scared of pixel death xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD bb,nice video

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
nice video and good music  :normal-25: