Epic Perfect World

Feel Paint Accept Tooth

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Noone calls T69 but you can come get more 9 minute tw  if want legit GvG  ;)

was 2 minutes lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Tell your marshals not to call t69 if you don't wana fight Ducks. T69 were there since the beginning of the fight, and it was too obvious from that "alliance". Every pk is mostly t69+ Xp vs us, so don't complain about ducks. Tell your officers not to call Backstab 69 if you wana have a legit GvG
why legit gvg we can just beat both of you like we just did lol.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I think you have serious problems to understand what ppl write, where did i say here im good? You are just mad at something and you try to point it in every post you make.
You so bad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Noone calls T69 but you can come get more 9 minute tw  if want legit GvG  ;)

Sure sure, atleast accept the fact that you been getting help from randoms like week. And now whole XP crying when Artifex getting help for 1 day also. Insane players huhu

Tell your marshals not to call t69 if you don't wana fight Ducks. T69 were there since the beginning of the fight, and it was too obvious from that "alliance". Every pk is mostly t69+ Xp vs us, so don't complain about ducks. Tell your officers not to call Backstab 69 if you wana have a legit GvG

True.
They should be quiet after reading this.

That did not sound good. You made it sound like you were the one who called ducks to back stab us. And naah, nobody called t69.

And we should belive random? You're making yourself look stupid here.
PS: lol

why legit gvg we can just beat both of you like we just did lol.

That pk was legit hehehe XP vs Artifex and Artifex won, Ducks vs Team60 and Ducks won. Too hard for your brain?  :-*
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

i am best player xpendable best guild

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
i am best player xpendable best guild

u are = no good

Insanity

u are = no good