Epic Perfect World

Feel Paint Accept Tooth

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
bad cause no blazing arrow lol
you're also rich with that 60 silved you have hein ...

p.s. : good video fun pk  :smiley:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
What i like in this video is music:) However i like your videos more than ATX's one , took you only like 1.5 minute to realize you fight without blazing (speeded video), he only needs about 5.

But as i said , nice music.

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
What i like in this video is music:) However i like your videos more than ATX's one , took you only like 1.5 minute to realize you fight without blazing (speeded video), he only needs about 5.

u are  right !!! fck this ATX with his texas  pc
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:04 pm by Night⋆

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
LOOOOOOOOOL.

Brent and Austin = blazing arrow noobz  :police:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Very nice video, this pk was extremely fun.

Hardstyle #1

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
HAHAHAHA XP PLAYERS CRYING BECAUSE ARTIFEX GOT HELP FROM OTHER GUILD? THIS GAME GOES TOO INSANE LOL

Just accept the fact that, if it was Artifex + Ducks vs XP + Team69, then we can say Artifex is better than XP and Ducks is better than Team69 hehehehe  8) 8) 8)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
HAHAHAHA XP PLAYERS CRYING BECAUSE ARTIFEX GOT HELP FROM OTHER GUILD? THIS GAME GOES TOO INSANE LOL

Just accept the fact that, if it was Artifex + Ducks vs XP + Team69, then we can say Artifex is better than XP and Ducks is better than Team69 hehehehe  8) 8) 8)

u are true idol master

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOOOOOOOOOL.

Brent and Austin = blazing arrow noobz  :police:

Master EA's don't need Blazing Arrow to win. Butthurt ppl just don't have anything else to say l0l.
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Nice music nice video nice PK :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable

Game is for fun xD

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Link music on skype , nice vid Brent .

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
good music, why so skilled brent? that quickshot academy damn

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Its amazing you still think you are good .

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Its amazing you still think you are good .

I think you have serious problems to understand what ppl write, where did i say here im good? You are just mad at something and you try to point it in every post you make.