Epic Perfect World

HeadHunter Jades

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Since the NH patch, the reward from the Head Hunter NPC for event quests, like Jungle Ruins and CoA, has been changed to two different Mystical Jades.
From my experience, one of the jades gives a chance at 5 ec and the other gives a chance to get 50 ec, 30 st, or ...nothing at all.

Perhaps I'm just that unlucky, but it seems the majority of the time they give nothing.
Is anyone else finding that it's sort of taking away the desire to do these events?

Not sure if that was the intended result, but either way, I'm wondering if the % chance of getting a reward could be increased, or if just reverting it back to a guaranteed 50 ec reward would be considered. 
:tiger-46:

TLDR :  PvEQQ please gib back old farming profits.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I've only done one of those events since the patch, and it gave me nothing.  I was pretty sad.  I don't know if it's meant to be that way or not.
I'm basically 40

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I personally haven't even noticed anything wrong.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Is anyone else finding that it's sort of taking away the desire to do these events?

I am having the same problem, I just get tired of doing them if they are not rewarding. It does not always have to give something, but a bump would help a lot.

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
I do COA every week and do the quests from BH and every week its the same thing 2 jades and no reward at all from either of them. it used to be 1 quest 1 jade 50 EC now its 2 quests 2 jades and nothing.  :sad:

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥