Artifex PK - Twerking it on the dance floor - SHINGIAMI

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
nicely done, its a shame i missed this pk
hell yea

Offline Pedja

Liked intro.Whoever tell u they liked video, they haven't watched it.Get better pc if u want to put original videos of PK cause it laggs.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Liked intro.Whoever tell u they liked video, they haven't watched it.Get better pc if u want to put original videos of PK cause it laggs.
The first post dude, read the first post. D:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nice vid, sadly they thought they won(when they didnt win ofc) :(

I wonder if they're still thinking that they won  :D :D :D

uh oh

Offline Pedja

The first post dude, read the first post. D:
i posts like nice video. Clearly some enjoy to watch invalid video. dw ik labib has good pc but he needs better if he wants that kind of video to be done.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
that was awesome pk
even tho i had to show in the last 38 mins .. i've managed to get 2 theclick players to hold t69 backstab

10/10 video would watch again
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:07 am by Ahed

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice Vid and fun PK  ^-^

Offline exe626

• brb
between the incredible lag, and my never-ending hatred for pw's "bloom", i found this un-watchable after a few minutes. if you knew the video was laggy/choppy, why did you bother uploading?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i posts like nice video. Clearly some enjoy to watch invalid video. dw ik labib has good pc but he needs better if he wants that kind of video to be done.

I wouldn't call it invalid video, it shows the pk scenario quite well (as in who was getting pushed and what not). Even though it was laggy, which i addressed in the first post you clearly did not read.  My PC is fine,  the only upgrade it can have at this point to make even the slightest improvement to PW performance is if I overclock the CPU any further, which i'm not going to do just for PW lol. All other games i play runs maxed out at 60 fps, until that starts to go down i won't be Overclocking my CPU.

On that note, All my other video's are fine so i don't know what you mean by "that kind of video to be done" This isn't my first mass pk video o.o. The only issue this time (which i addressed already) was my PC running Defraggler, which i didn't realise till later.  Won't happen again :)

between the incredible lag, and my never-ending hatred for pw's "bloom", i found this un-watchable after a few minutes. if you knew the video was laggy/choppy, why did you bother uploading?

Then don't watch it :) i uploaded it cause i can and it served it's intended purpose quite effectively as i can see :)

I don't upload video's to please every single person that plays the game lol, some will like it and most may not.. but i'll continue to record/edit/upload just for those few that enjoy it just because i can and i want to, it doesn't effect you in any way lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Pedja

I wouldn't call it invalid video, it shows the pk scenario quite well (as in who was getting pushed and what not). Even though it was laggy, which i addressed in the first post you clearly did not read.  My PC is fine,  the only upgrade it can have at this point to make even the slightest improvement to PW performance is if I overclock the CPU any further, which i'm not going to do just for PW lol. All other games i play runs maxed out at 60 fps, until that starts to go down i won't be Overclocking my CPU.

On that note, All my other video's are fine so i don't know what you mean by "that kind of video to be done" This isn't my first mass pk video o.o. The only issue this time (which i addressed already) was my PC running Defraggler, which i didn't realise till later.  Won't happen again :)

Then don't watch it :) i uploaded it cause i can and it served it's intended purpose quite effectively as i can see :)

I don't upload video's to please every single person that plays the game lol, some will like it and most may not.. but i'll continue to record/edit/upload just for those few that enjoy it just because i can and i want to, it doesn't effect you in any way lol.
invalid = wheelchair = cant run smoothly

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Thank you everyone for your comments, appreciate it.

Nice vid labs, i sad i had to go 30mins before pk ended ):
Nice music you're welcome  :normal-4:

aww. and ty for the music suggestions xD

your editing to hue/colors makes it look like a call of duty montage

why do you do that?

I don't know anything about a call of duty montage (wasn't aware hue/colour properties had anything to do with a montage, that's kind of the basics to any sort of proper video presentation. I.e Movies, Series, commercials, etc, etc)..

anyways, I personally like it better with my hue, colour levels and curves settings. Looks better imo, for me at least. So that's why i do that and have been doing for a while now lol.

invalid = wheelchair = cant run smoothly

ok :)
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:43 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It's funny to see all those Xpendable members bitching about his video now that he's recording for another guild  :normal-2:

Didn't see a single one of you complaining while he was recording your pk/events/tw  :smiley:

It was a fun and laggy PK,  nice job on the video as usual  :normal-36:

Offline exe626

• brb
It's funny to see all those Xpendable members bitching about his video now that he's recording for another guild  :normal-2:

Didn't see a single one of you complaining while he was recording your pk/events/tw  :smiley:

It was a fun and laggy PK,  nice job on the video as usual  :normal-36:
i had no reason to mention his videos being laggy before, he himself said it was laggy in the main post lol

elijah's comment has been mentioned in skype before

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."
Accept the true :))))))

Elijah u are bad. Nice video bye.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Nice video, always looks good. Was fun pk, the domination was real. Nice Psy and music. :normal-42: :normal-23: