Epic Perfect World

WS Timer!

Offline Domiss

• Characters: Domisss
  • Faction: HausStark
 >:D Okay, everyone hates timer for WS.
And my idea is:
-2 Options
                            1- FULL WS (Timer etc)                                 2-BH WS (quest will take like 20sec)
I think it will make everything much easier and no one like to wait 10-12min... >.<
 ;)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
suggestion bout this was posted before, forgot the reason but can't be done regardless unless agatio decides to make the boss spawn at a certain location for the bhs.

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
+1  ;D imagine that with ~12toons  :-[ 3+3+3+3 and always WS timer  :-\
Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am

vlntbty

This was suggested before and I don't think he can change the timer like that. Just start the timer and then afk and do something else for 15 minutes. That's what I do. lol

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
Yes, it's true. Meridian/inv cleaning/etc. NH patch makes me crazy and busy but i like it.  ;D
Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
Think it would mess with Full WS, Spawning boss elsewhere is a bit harsh, Go make a coffee or something whilst waiting like the rest of us
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Go make a coffee or something whilst waiting like the rest of us
Pretty much this.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Well, I like the two options idea, like one one starts regular WS and another just spawns bosses with full amount of mobs on the way.
Spawning boss in other location is interesting, too, but I don't like it that much as the above stated.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I think it's fine the way as is, and doesn't need a change. Just AFK for 15 minutes. (It's not 10-12, it's set at 15)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
It'd be cool but unnecessary work for aga if only 15 min to wait. Just start it and go do whatever, primal, gbq, pv, etc.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Seeing as how I just came back to the game, if I do a WS BH in the next few days, I'll just start the timer, go play with my baby girl for 10 minutes, hand her off to her mother, heat up a bottle for them, and then sit back down to kill stuff.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!