Epic Perfect World

If PW was real (creepy shet)

EricaMurcas

The only things that creep me out are the spider like enemies;I have arachnophobia really bad, so I'd waste all my magic charring the damn things. Mm, cooked spider,  yum yum. The act of reviving. I know this doesn't sound bad, but think of it like this: You've seen death, you have experienced death, and then being yanked back into the world would be like being born again. You would remember everything from when you were dead, prompting the question: Would you really like to live your life again, in the same place, for the rest of eternity? Getting killed by the guards for  stabbing Duke to death (People die if they are killed...). Nemen, kind of sexy, kind of creepy, very deadly. A woman in a snake's body with two huge blades? Er, I think I'll pass, thanks though. Phelbo and Fats, one is a horseman of death, his name basically translating into blood (Phlebotomists take your blood.) and Fats looks likes something yanked from Silent Hill. Rounding a corner and seeing... SPIDERSomgwtfpanicmodTempest!Apocalypse: See spiders. Seat of Torment: While scenic, I would not want to be attacked by what's in there, same with Abbadon.  Waking up naked beside someone I don't know because I got wasted drinking wine. Are we married? Is that a man? Is that a woman? Why are they fuzzy? Ah, hell, I forgot...

Annnnd SPIDERS!

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
i would only stay away from strange aura's that come out of things loool (75% of pw)
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i dont know what i would be afraid of but i want DOUBLE JUMP in real life :(

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
i dont know what i would be afraid of but i want DOUBLE JUMP in real life :(

wait you mean jumping with space right?

I had dreams about it

I dream about myself jumping that high so often

it's so good awaaww :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If PW were real, my team will win

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if PW was real i woudl stay away from those GM weapons....thats all  :-X

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Venos.

Imagine a really hot girl. You take her to bed. And she changes into a fox. A FCKING FOX!

Also female sins and psys. You go take a shower with 'em and they'll change into fish + those ears are creepy as fck.

But you wouldn't be able to know that, because you'd still be a virgin.

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
If pwi were real. Hm. I'd just want a chrono bike and a flier. I'd fly all day.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
I would avoid bms ... those axes/claws... scary as hell... + the way they buff.. HA!
I would avoid Sins and psys... WHAT FISH WITH DAGGERS AND A FLOATING BALL ON THEIR HAND IS NOT CREEPY?Tell me D:
Uh and seekers.And everything got any kind of melee.And wizards.They are annoying.

i avoid deea coz=DEBUFF SPAM.  :normal-12:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i would be terrified to fly on the back of my flaming pheonix... cause i hate heights and... fish people.. they smell weird  >:D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Did i miss someone or did everyone forget the changing direction mid jump? Like, you jump foward and with no idea wtf happened you're already going backwards 0.o

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
So I could just go to town after death? Bring it!
Teleport from place to place, train pets, change into a badass fox, use world chat if I'm bored (shout loud enough for everyone to hear?)
Too bad max you can do is to be carried and kiss, byebye sex life.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
So I could just go to town after death? Bring it!
Teleport from place to place, train pets, change into a badass fox, use world chat if I'm bored (shout loud enough for everyone to hear?)
Too bad max you can do is to be carried and kiss, byebye sex life.

nah nah

if pwi is real

everything is real

means taking shit is also real

you can shit in holes and pee on trees

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
10. AND THOSE CFCKCING UGLY CHIBI AND DEFORMED CHARACTERS