Epic Perfect World

Hug Your Pet Day!

EricaMurcas

If you have a pet in real life or in a game, hug and love on it. Everyday should be hug your pet day, though. XD

On a slightly different note: My dog is a rescue dog, he was pulled from the streets and was waiting for a forever home. He found it when my husband, knowing what kind of dog I liked, bought him for $80. The best use of $80 ever.

Every morning he kisses me to wake me up. He'll do the same to my husband. Our home will forever be his. So, if you ever consider adopting a pet, please try to adopt the rescue animals, because, as sad as it is, hundreds of breeders are making a small fortune, while a little black and white dog limps through the streets until found at the pound. The saddest part is the necessary euthanasia. That's why I could never be a vet: my heart would break every time I would see an animal put down.

I say this with all my heart: If you can't love someone, you can love something that's not a person, but is fuzzy and walks on all fours just as much (or two.) and get much more affection, sometimes! My dog Alden.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I love my dogs so much. >:

My dalmation and lab sit in my office while I play/work, or sit in bed with me while I watch movies. And my german shepherd always sleeps in my mom's bed.

They're so cute q.q

I'd post a pic but I don't have any pics on my laptop of my dogs ;-;

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
In a month my Momma and I are going to go looking for a little puppy to rescue.
This is something I have been begging for 12 years. Every birthday and Christmas list had "puppy" on it.
I'm going to cry when I get it. No shame.
I'd like to thank you for rescuing a pup instead of buying from a breeder. Almost all of my cats were rescued. The only one that wasn't was the one that was born in my house from a stray I brought in. We are up to six little monsters.
Animals can do so much more than just sit and stare at you. They can get you active, get you to laugh and smile, lick up your tears when you need a tissue. My cats have saved my life, my female more than my male. I wish more people would view them this way instead of seeing them as thoughtless beasts with no mind or emotion.
Your new baby is adorable and seems very very sweet. You should post more pictures.
I'd like you to meet my two little monsters.

This is the love of my life, Adventure. She is probably the only reason I'm alive. I was the first person to hold her when she was born and I will always love this beautiful girl. :-\

This is Mr Mittens the Kittens, the Royal King of the Jungle and Ferocious Man Eater. I found him outside my new house with his two siblings and mother. He was a fully feral kitten and I caught him and socialized him. He is now the happiest little kit we have here.  :-\

Thank you again, for saving the life of an innocent animal, and I hope you both live long happy lives together.  :pig-48:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I used to have a hamster. I tried hugging it once. ONCE.  :'(  Just kidding.. I did have a hampster but he died of old age or something

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm hugging my cat every day

like 5-6 times a day :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No pets here :| Only pet I ever had was a couple of fish.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
my bird will bite my skin and flesh off if i try to hug it :(
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
my bird will bite my skin and flesh off if i try to hug it :(

LOL :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Awwww, so adorable :3
I have a rescue cat myself, most loving animal ever. He was abandoned in an apartment for 2 weeks without food or water and there were scraps on pizza left when they found him. Nothing like an animals constant love and affection. I don't know people can be so cruel to these precious babies :(
This is Rocky :)

And I also have an African Pygmy hedgehog, his name is Henry. He is the cutest little butterball ever. He loves to snuggle, despite his prickly quills and sharp nails. He loves to swim around in the sink; he'll burrow under anything and everything '-'.  We love to dress him up for different holidays, rotfl.

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

EricaMurcas

All of them are so adorable! As for the bird, give it a fresh side of beef and it can hastily and happily devour it. XD

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
And I also have an African Pygmy hedgehog, his name is Henry. He is the cutest little butterball ever. He loves to snuggle, despite his prickly quills and sharp nails. He loves to swim around in the sink; he'll burrow under anything and everything '-'.  We love to dress him up for different holidays, rotfl.

Freaking hedgehogs, they pull at my heart strings and make me want to buy a billion of them.

This is my little basket case. His name is Jinx and he is a dachshund.

He was the runt of his litter, and now he's the fattest dachshund I know (and the fluffiest). He was not a rescue dog (I don't think) because my mother specifically wanted his breed. I don't know. He is probably the sweetest dog I know. He throws little fits when I don't let him sleep on my bed with me. He believes he is a large German Shepard guard dog, and barks like a freaking Chihuahua. He also snores like a freight train...

My sister's dog is a dog my dad's friend found on his front porch, cold and starving.

I love him to bits.  :monkey-48:

PS: We have the same hair/eye color, so I guess it is true that owners look like their dogs.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Shut up. So cute.
I wanted to buy a hedgehog, but my kitten Mittens showed up the week after I was looking into it. LOL...
THAT FACE MAN... LOL..
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

scxclfbdnkgw

the black one is my puppy, he's a miniature black lab and dachshund mix. the brown one is my buddy's, he's a boxer
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:19 am by elijahsucks

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
Freaking hedgehogs, they pull at my heart strings and make me want to buy a billion of them.

This is my little basket case. His name is Jinx and he is a dachshund.

He was the runt of his litter, and now he's the fattest dachshund I know (and the fluffiest). He was not a rescue dog (I don't think) because my mother specifically wanted his breed. I don't know. He is probably the sweetest dog I know. He throws little fits when I don't let him sleep on my bed with me. He believes he is a large German Shepard guard dog, and barks like a freaking Chihuahua. He also snores like a freight train...

My sister's dog is a dog my dad's friend found on his front porch, cold and starving.

I love him to bits.  :monkey-48:

PS: We have the same hair/eye color, so I guess it is true that owners look like their dogs.

Awe soo precious! What an adorable face aww <3

Shut up. So cute.
I wanted to buy a hedgehog, but my kitten Mittens showed up the week after I was looking into it. LOL...
THAT FACE MAN... LOL..

Awwww! I originally bought him for my brother but he doesn't take care of him. So I've adopted him as my little munchkin. They're fantastic pets, kinda boring but they're super sweet and you can feed them all sorts of things. Mine personally loves to eat fresh cilantro, mango, banana and apples. He loves his meal worms too! I can't wait to take him out in the summer and let him run around. He loves to snuggle after his bath, it honestly warms my heart each time. His little nose and his little face, so precious!

♥PedroSner Forever ♥

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner

dis is my puppy

So adorable C:
Seeing all these dogs, makes me miss mine :c

♥PedroSner Forever ♥