Epic Perfect World

Can i have a feedback about my guild site?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://www.epwmarine.shivtr.com/

Check it please i need feedbacks if u can, thanbyou

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
The fact that you must play every day seems kinda of excessive.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Es kinda eye-catching D:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Ty, i changed it.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This, plus the specified play times. I:
Maybe use something other than the degree sign for bullets?...°-°
Punctuation and grammar? x;
also the bg is kinda
distracting
ropes especially
(also the area around the ropes is really pixelated and fragmented :/
(:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
This, plus the specified play times. I:
Maybe use something other than the degree sign for bullets?...°-°
Punctuation and grammar? x;
also the bg is kinda
distracting
ropes especially
(also the area around the ropes is really pixelated and fragmented :/

Son can u please correct my grammar? My english es wrong.

Marine Corps is a guild from Epic Perfect World created by Mentalista to make a revolution inside the PvP of the game, with advanced Russian PvP Tatics.

REQUIREMENTS

° Ranking 8 Gear
° Play at least 5 days per week in the morning -evening time (5 AM to 8 PM Server Time)
° Seekers Closed(Only if you are friend of someone inside)

RULES

° You have to accept Faction Signets, doesnt matter if you are inside PvE, your quests can wait, the PvP dont.
° You have to know what is Assist Attack
° You have to know how to use Squad Menu to look for specifical classes to target.
° Obey your squad leader

Dont follow the rules will result in kick.

If you want to join our Corporation, go Apply , remembering that you can also apply via Mailbox NPC sending a mail with your Name, Age and Nationality to Mentalista.

Dis text above can someone correct things that i miss pls?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Son can u please correct my grammar? My english es wrong.

Marine Corps is a guild from Epic Perfect World created by Mentalista to make a revolution inside the PvP of the game, with advanced Russian PvP Tatics.

REQUIREMENTS

° Ranking 8 Gear
° Play at least 5 days per week in the morning -evening time (5 AM to 8 PM Server Time)
° Seekers Closed(Only if you are friend of someone inside)

RULES

° You have to accept Faction Signets, doesnt matter if you are inside PvE, your quests can wait, the PvP dont.
° You have to know what is Assist Attack
° You have to know how to use Squad Menu to look for specifical classes to target.
° Obey your squad leader

Dont follow the rules will result in kick.

If you want to join our Corporation, go Apply , remembering that you can also apply via Mailbox NPC sending a mail with your Name, Age and Nationality to Mentalista.

Dis text above can someone correct things that i miss pls?
I tried/??
also idk some of the stuff so I changed quite abit especially the first paragraph ugh sorry
( i tried aha plus you might not like my ..editing style? chosen prose? whatever)
Marine Corps is a guild from Epic Perfect World created by Mentalista. Its purpose is to revolutionize the game's PvP, by using advanced Russian PvP tactics.

REQUIREMENTS

° Rank 8 Gear.
° You must play at least 5 days per week from morning to evening (5 AM to 8 PM Server Time).
° Seekers Closed (Only if you are friend of someone inside).
(uh idk how to do that line?? maybe ""Seekers closed (with the exception of if you have a friend within the guild)"" ?? uh)

RULES

° You have to accept Faction Signets- it doesn't matter if you are inside PvE, your quests can wait, the PvP won't.
° You have to know what Assist Attack is.
° You must know how to use the Squad Menu to look for specific classes to target.
° You must obey your squad leader.

Refusing to follow the rules will result in being kicked from the guild.

If you would like to join our Corporation, please apply. Remember that you can also apply via the mailbox NPC. To do so, send a mail with your name, age and nationality to Mentalista.
yeah
i donno
Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:02 pm by ☣EvilEye23☣
(:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Ty for helb son

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Ty for helb son
uh
i'm female
but yw
edit: God dammit I made a mistake
Marine Corps is a guild from Epic Perfect World created by Mentalista. It's purpose is to revolutionize the game's PvP, by using advanced Russian PvP tactics.

instead of "It's purpose", use "its purpose".
It's is "it is".
:c sorry wasn't paying enough attention
(:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
uh
i'm female
but yw
edit: God dammit I made a mistake
Marine Corps is a guild from Epic Perfect World created by Mentalista. It's purpose is to revolutionize the game's PvP, by using advanced Russian PvP tactics.

instead of "It's purpose", use "its purpose".
It's is "it is".
:c sorry wasn't paying enough attention

Es ok daughter, thank you.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Also the requirement to drop everything you're doing on game to come PK is ridiculous.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
The brightness made me squint and close it down. GAMER EYES NO WANT BRIGHT!
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Also the requirement to drop everything you're doing on game to come PK is ridiculous.

Changed it...Ty son.

EricaMurcas

Your lay-out is nicely organized, it gets to the facts and skips the bullshit. I also like the background and the title page. Since sky blue is a sign of pride and want, it fits your needs and the cross in the middle is nice, reminds me of looking at pictures taken from Switzerland. (I know, Switzerland=/= Russia, but their demographics are pretty similar. )

I think some of the rules may discourage people, I know it's your curriculum and your rules; but some of them are off putting. Being yanked out of the middle of any Trophy Modes (Time Modes? Never really paid attention, sorry.) would angry me greatly and penalizing people for wanting to excel to meet your standards would, in my eyes, be rather counter productive.

Look at it this way: People have to do TM to get the capes, if you yank them out of a cave, you negate their chance in getting it. See what I'm saying?
Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:46 pm by Murcas

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
recruitment apply section gives the error

not authorized
you have attempted to perform an action that you do not have permission to perform.ensure that you are logged in and you have permission to perform this action.

you cant apply if you arent already a member of the site? WDF lol.

also as others have stated some of these harsh PK rules you have set seem well HARSH but its your guild so GL. the intro is very straight forward for sure which and lets people know whats expected of them at least. also your forum section which im assuming you wanted reserved for members is accessible to everyone. anyway past those few flaws it looks pretty good. GL man.