Epic Perfect World

WTT elemental cube neck to DS

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
WTT cube elemental necky with 9 dex 1 attack lvl to clean DS (phys/elemental)
Thankies. ^^
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:12 am by Fryz
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Hey, I just wanted to offer some advice here. (Don't get upset or anything lol).
Your puzzle, most buyers would consider "clean" since they would want to try for better stats. So that adds up to about 5k EC.
5k+2.5k= 7.5k
Most sellers with a Double Dex DS are looking for about 10k-14k (depending on if it is elemental/physical, 18-22 dex, and personal preference) (this is also based on when I last checked the market, it has been a little while so there is a chance it has changed, sorry if this is the case).
Basically I'm saying, I'm not sure you are going to have much luck with this. If you do, then by golly you are one lucky person.

I suggest you try to get a clean DS for an exchange, and then work on BH, God Giving Quests, or Nation Wars to get Supply Tokens, and then try your luck on your own DS. (I suggest you get a Physical DS, because you can sell those easier). You may get lucky and get like double Magic/Strength/Dex, and then you can sell that for about the same price as the DS you are wanting.
You might even get lucky and sell it for more than the DS you want to buy, and make some extra money.

I hope this helps out some, I just felt I should say something. Good luck bud. ^^

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
Well ty for this advice i forgot to thought about the 2x dec DS price so i might change my post and trade my necky for a clean DS instead
^^
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker