Epic Perfect World

Idk how people get the shell on the face ini...?

Offline PuppetMastrr

• Beginner

I know Areashi used an ini like that at some point as well. I'm just curious if anyone knows how they did it.

scxclfbdnkgw

have you tried googling it? there are a bunch of different websites dedicated to pw inis, a lot are chinese tho. also search up some guides, there are a tooooon made just for customization.

and this probably belongs in general discussion

Offline PuppetMastrr

• Beginner
have you tried googling it? there are a bunch of different websites dedicated to pw inis, a lot are chinese tho. also search up some guides, there are a tooooon made just for customization.

and this probably belongs in general discussion

Why reply if you don't have a reasonable answer? Of course I have tried googling it.

Sab

Why reply if you don't have a reasonable answer? Of course I have tried googling it.

Some one trying to help > 0 help

scxclfbdnkgw

you sure are bitchy. i'm just trying to help.

http://epicpw.com/guides/customize-yourself/

Body ID Tips
One other useful tip for editing.
Body ID's essentially decide things like what type of animal your Venomancer is, or what tattoo your Tideborn has.
Editing this alone can save you some editing trouble.
Say you like your edits so far but don't like which animal you are.
Or maybe you don't like your face and body tattoo combination.

For Tideborn the idFaceTex can change which tattoos are on your face.
While the bodyID can be edited for just the body.

try this ^

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
That's a hairstyle you can buy from NPCs, lol.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
That's a hairstyle you can buy from NPCs, lol.

I'm assuming he meant having the "shell" thing on with different hairstyles.

lol braindead type + maddied lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol 101 lol

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I'm assuming he meant having the "shell" thing on with different hairstyles.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol 101 lol
Well, it's a hairstyle, thus that is not possible (at lest as far as I have seen through all the inis and guides I have looked through)

I know Areashi used an ini like that at some point as well. I'm just curious if anyone knows how they did it.

I only remember Mark with that hairstyle, never with another hairstyle with that shell, nor have I ever seen the shell on another hairstyle so.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Well, it's a hairstyle, thus that is not possible (at lest as far as I have seen through all the inis and guides I have looked through)

I haven't had any luck with Google either, but I swear I saw someone with it lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote