Epic Perfect World

Some 1v1s I guess.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
My name is Cynix, and I like to 1v1.

Don't forget dat 1080p.

Song List:

1. Vicetone - Stars ft.  Jonny Rose (Glow Team & Myriad Remix) 0:00
2. Melodies Influencing Actions - Take Me Away 2:46
3. Bourke & Vegas - I'm Alive (MUST DIE! Remix) 5:28
4. Crime Mob - Knuck If You Buck 8:05
5. Drake - Nigga We Made It (DJ K-DUECEZ) 9:47
6. The Weeknd - Or Nah (Stwo Trap Remix) 12:34
7. James Egbert feat. Nina Sung - Exit Wounds (SirensCeol Remix) 14:30
8. Drake ft. The Weeknd - Crew Love (ESHI DnB REMIX) 15:09

Okay so hi.  I've been sitting on a lot of unused 1v1 footage for a while now.  I've been hoarding it because I felt weird making a 1v1 video.  All the ones I've ever seen seemed to get derailed even faster than the typical pk videos do.  So here's the deal.  Million files.  I showed as many losses as the time would allow to avoid the whole "Amg why make me look bad on youtube scanner wdf" deal.  Many fights didn't make the final cut, as you could imagine.  I mean look at dat file doe.  Enjoy.  No mad pls.
I'm basically 40

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Mah gahd, dat file.

Must be photoshop.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
........LOOOOOOOOOOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Sab

You did a couple of mistakes in some 1vs1s, but again who doesn't. Pretty good 1vs1s and game play, kinda nice seeing a multi class 1vs1 vid. Plus you play good in more than 2-3 classes, while i just play 1 which is MG lol. Good vid sir

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
You did a couple of mistakes in some 1vs1s, but again who doesn't. Pretty good 1vs1s and game play, kinda nice seeing a multi class 1vs1 vid. Plus you play good in more than 2-3 classes, while i just play 1 which is MG lol. Good vid sir

Eh yeah lol , meh that last miss I did zzzz -_- and that one lucky kill he got on me zz

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Bad pumpkin. Bad, Bad.

Joke.
Nice video cute frend.  Mani songs :normal-4: :normal-48:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Eh yeah lol , meh that last miss I did zzzz -_- and that one lucky kill he got on me zz

No worries Softzeroo. We have another 38 minute 1v1 soon LOL
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
No worries Softzeroo. We have another 38 minute 1v1 soon LOL

Eh sure if I am ready and won't mess up +100 times for no reason.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Nice video. It's amazing how you manage to be good at every class. We should record some rounds later :33

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Nice vid. Great pk. Amazing music. Got my bench pressing woman. NIGGA WE MADE IT!

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice video. It's amazing how you manage to be good at every class. We should record some rounds later :33
Thanks man.  I'm down for that.  I'll have plenty of time tomorrow ^^

Nice vid. Great pk. Amazing music. Got my bench pressing woman. NIGGA WE MADE IT!
If she can't lift a PC, she's not for me  :normal-35:

Bad player, wallhack to win.

Only know 360 no scope zerk crit headshot lol bad kid learn skill only know luck  :normal-13: :normal-13:

I'm basically 40

Sarju

LAL those baddies got saddied by xXx_Cynixw4gginsYolo64[MLG]_xXx rekin maddies bangin white girls 360yoloswag

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
LAL those baddies got saddied by xXx_Cynixw4gginsYolo64[MLG]_xXx rekin maddies bangin white girls 360yoloswag

Only English on forum!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
You dare try shame Subzeroo in public? You are casual.

Also, other than that ONE song that should never be spoken of again, nice music for once.  :normal-9: