Epic Perfect World

Other games

Muffy

I'm mostly on Gw2, it's a lot of fun..so many things to do :)
The WvW is one of my favorite things to do.
League of Legends is also pretty fun, personally I get bored after playing 5 or more games.
Smite is kinda like league but with Gods as the champions, It's pretty cool.
Strife is kinda cool, I haven't played too much of it lately..
Tera is also a lot of fun :3
TF2 <3 Back in the day that was sooooo much fun..unfortunately I haven't logged on steam in forever..

:monkey-23:

i actually play smite :D

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
i actually play smite :D

:pig-31: . Do you play league as well ?

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Whatever game I find on my steam  :normal-37:

Archeage looks fun, saw the trailer for it a long ass time ago. Someone sent me this recently.
Lmao that mount doe
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:11 pm by Amyeria
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Craggan

I just got back into Entropia Universe recently. Game has been around forever but takes time and money to get anywhere.

My other games are AION and RIFTs.

Offline Lust

I just got back into Entropia Universe recently. Game has been around forever but takes time and money to get anywhere.

My other games are AION and RIFTs.

A lot of my friends went back to rift. I ended up coming here. Don't really know why xD. Never played aeons. How is it ?

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Dota 2 is much better thn others games but when  bored in pw i spend time with my gf :)

Offline Lust

Dota 2 is much better thn others games but when  bored in pw i spend time with my gf :)

I am a picky person when it comes to other games. XD. I don't like dota 2 ether.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Smite
Beat Hazard
Skyrim
Priston Tale
Tera
Villagers and Heroes
Minecraft '-'

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Plants vs Zombies , Minion Rush , Asphalt 8 : Airborne , Hill Climb Racing <--- Android Games ( or windows 8 ) ^-^ , Dragon Nest Europe  <-- Awesome MMORPG    :police: :police: :rolleyes:

Offline Lust

Plants vs Zombies , Minion Rush , Asphalt 8 : Airborne , Hill Climb Racing <--- Android Games ( or windows 8 ) ^-^ , Dragon Nest Europe  <-- Awesome MMORPG    :police: :police: :rolleyes:

Yeah i played dragon nest. Got boring after i made a snip and glad and got them green drag. I haven't played since before the ddn came put though so i might give it a try. For andriod i play dragons of atlantis,  war of clans and that's all really. Might have to look into hetting more games since i am getting bored xD.