Epic Perfect World

Other games

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
From being bored at the hospital. Struck my mind from mind from the post made by none.

What other games are you into ?

If none then what games are you waiting for to come out.

Sorry if there was slready a post on this. Curious cat is all.

Right now i am currently not playing any other games other then a little d3 here and there. Never been more then a hour anymore and i am currently waiting for a game called destiny ( might be wrong on the name ) it's like halo and cod put together. Just looked enjoyable. :)

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
When i'm not playing pw or bored of it i usually play League of legends, TF2 making valor daily with robbert and xaro$, Counter strike global offensive

Offline Lust

When i'm not playing pw or bored of it i usually play League of legends, TF2 making valor daily with robbert and xaro$, Counter strike global offensive

Oh ok. Thats cool. I haven't played the new cs yet or tf2. Ether of them any good ?

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
gw2, any elder scrolls game, terraria, starbound, minecraft, tibia, allods, and runescape

if none of the above, i also have an emulation library of ~6k games for dos/nes/snes/sega/dreamcast/gameboy/colour/advanced/ds/3ds/n64/ps1/ps2/gamecube/wii

if all else fails, i play chess against windows

Offline Lust

gw2, any elder scrolls game, terraria, starbound, minecraft, tibia, allods, and runescape

if none of the above, i also have an emulation library of ~6k games for dos/nes/snes/sega/dreamcast/gameboy/colour/advanced/ds/3ds/n64/ps1/ps2/gamecube/wii

if all else fails, i play chess against windows

I prefer soilitare. At least that one doesn't kick my butt 90% of the time. @.@.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
League of legends, path of exile, witcher 2
And well witcher 3  when it comes out
hell yea

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Play Scarlet Blade.  :normal-3:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There was a thread like this before.

Right now, I'm playing anything that piques my mood.  It's been Atlantica Online, Sims 2 and Sims 3, along with EPW.

Sometimes I'll play Final Fantasy XI, but that game pretty much requires you to have friends playing (or have really generous players willing to help) or you'll get very little done.

I actually did play it and like it.  But...with a toddler around, it's not a game I can play often, LOL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I actually did play it and like it.  But...with a toddler around, it's not a game I can play often, LOL.
I played it and it was boring to me.
Dat ass doe.

After a week playing when I was bored, everytime I logged on, I got a message that said "Mother has disconnected you from the server." And that was just awkward to me so bb game.

scxclfbdnkgw

gw2, bf3, bf4, tera, l4d2, csgo, and im really ***ing bad at league. also going to get archeage when it comes out

Muffy

lmfao please dont tell me you actually play that game.

gw2, bf3, bf4, tera, l4d2, csgo, and im really ***ing bad at league. also going to get archeage when it comes out

Archeage looks fun, saw the trailer for it a long ass time ago. Someone sent me this recently.

Vegas

I want archeage now  :normal-12: Waiting for like 2 years now and didn't get into alpha  :normal-5:

scxclfbdnkgw

Archeage looks fun, saw the trailer for it a long ass time ago. Someone sent me this recently.
yeah i've been watching kripp play it on stream
I want archeage now  :normal-12: Waiting for like 2 years now and didn't get into alpha  :normal-5:
you have to pay $150 for alpha access pack LOL.

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
I'm mostly on Gw2, it's a lot of fun..so many things to do :)
The WvW is one of my favorite things to do.
League of Legends is also pretty fun, personally I get bored after playing 5 or more games.
Smite is kinda like league but with Gods as the champions, It's pretty cool.
Strife is kinda cool, I haven't played too much of it lately..
Tera is also a lot of fun :3
TF2 <3 Back in the day that was sooooo much fun..unfortunately I haven't logged on steam in forever..

:monkey-23:
Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:28 am by Faeluna

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Lust

I'm mostly on Gw2, it's a lot of fun..so many things to do :)
The WvW is one of my favorite things to do.
League of Legends is also pretty fun, personally I get bored after playing 5 or more games.
Smite is kinda like league but with Gods as the champions, It's pretty cool.
Strife is kinda cool, I haven't played too much of it lately..
Tera is also a lot of fun :3
TF2 <3 Back in the day that was sooooo much fun..unfortunately I haven't logged on steam in forever..

:monkey-23:

Oh ok. Hm. Will have to look into tera and gw2 then. Had a lot of friends play it but never gave it a chance. Tried smite but didn't like it. Yeah league does get old quick now. Thank you for the reply hun.  :pig-4: