Epic Perfect World

Team69 randoms trying to pk

Offline blackice

Ill be more impressed if you guys can do this with 5 mystics :) but nice video really nice work

Offline Kia

Ill be more impressed if you guys can do this with 5 mystics :) but nice video really nice work

Don't you dare.....

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

I dont understand this class, imo you must be a girl or ibi to play it xD

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Nice kiting skills. Good video
Good video. It's also funny to see how people react to a video whenever a video shows their guild members got killed. It's not easy to keep the thread clean; because this type of people is always around...LOL

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Here

We were there late as always no1 told us there is pk cause no1 likes us :.( From the other hand extremly laggy pk couldnt time anything with 3 fps, later it was a bit better. Next time we will try to bring more ppl and be there since the beginning.

Enjoy video dont hate if you dont like

Blocked in my country due to copy right. Might want to take a look at that man. Honestly. No one ever tells me where the pk is ether. And yes i am that sin who just absolute domains and aoes right in the middle of everyone in mass. XD. Or just pick people off like how you do. Difference is that i enjoy the chaos of mass pk :p.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
^ A Team69 fan.  :))