Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xp My team winnered

Sab

i specifically meant those in hang*over who are actively in your parties, not a 3rd side

Even tho you get outnumbered in pk, you still got t69 to help you out dw. And Ho is an alt guild kid

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
You do know HangOver is pretty much an alt guild right ? Besides 2 players (one beeing soochi who got his EP in our guild) it's about it. And the HangOver people were included on that count i'd believe, if not that's 1-2 to be added (beeing Rass and Soochi).
i simply stated this because you mentioned online numbers in guild as a reference to your numbers in pk, that's all

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Even tho you get outnumbered in pk, you still got t69 to help you out dw. And Ho is an alt guild kid
actually, i couldn't get this ea from team69(niki-something) off of me the whole pk

they're not there just for you, they just showcase it in videos because they don't like you

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

scxclfbdnkgw

who is ruining this thread i am enjoying the greatest epw troll of this year

Sab

who is ruining this thread i am enjoying the greatest epw troll of this year

My cat

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Thread of the year tbh
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Sab

Elijah for winner, got owned hard :normal-4:

Offline Achilles

sab for winner, took the worst trollbait of the year

scxclfbdnkgw

if only i had a bunch of pictures from the internet to post

miami 1v1?

Offline Achilles

miami 1v1?

I don't have a problem with losing an argument and/or mass PK and getting butthurt enough to badger others about 1v1s. My ego in the game doesn't need to compensate for everything else I'm lacking  :police:

scxclfbdnkgw

long sentence
i didnt see a yes

miami 1v1?

Insanity

i am best player