Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever

a really nice fight, thx for pk
enjoy the video  ;D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video , was some good PK , had alot of fun :)

Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:38 am by Night⋆
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Muffy

Good video as usual. Fun pk

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
Arti based winnering guild  :police:

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
here comes the rage comments from the same guy every time l000000000000000000000000000l

#rekted #winned #dieded #rageded #loseded #flooreded and last but not least #l0leded
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
TSM wonned? Oh wait wrong game.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
GM clean these useless posts and good video skrillex

Opulence

Good pk sad I'm missing it.

Btw play nice kiddies.  ;)

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
Forum much better when theres no gm to clear / lock threads  :-[ :-X

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
This thread made me lol. I didn't particularly enjoy this pk (NS desert is so boring to look at), but nice video.

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
The way i see it. Nice pk. Who cares how many times you die ? Where is that in the personal ranking. It's people with egos / small meats / whinners. Who honestly ruin pk. I pk solo. Kill someone. They call backup. Leave unless you can kill them. Will i go for a kill if i think or know i can. Yeah. Pedro is right. Pk is fun no matter how you shake a stick at it. The only reason it isn't is in fac vs fac or the reasons i listed above. Simple. Thats why i comment on the videos and sub to you all. I like to watch the pk and listen to the music. The only reason i commented hard on this one is because i read all the comments and saw that justin bieber 1v1 elijah thing. Made me  laugh in the outside. Since elijah isn't a bad person ( going to kill myself for saying this ) much like mentalista. If they just let the air out a little. Drank some. Focused on getting better and staying out of the comments. Be a lot better off. Goes for anyone. Miss the good old days where if you died in pk you would always just say gf and rage out of the game. :/. Anywho i am done typing my book. Good vid. Great pk. Keep 'em coming.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Sab

I think we had something like 50ish, but only 4 eps. Didn't make for a fun time  :normal-12:

at least 1 honest person here (Not Sarcasm)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
but there's several who aren't in your guild that also participate in every pvp.

Yes , and you can see on SkriiLLex's video there is arround 6-7 team69 players who were also there, currently on our sigs. You can watch them on Brade's video aswell i believe, several times.

In the end PK places are opened, ofc random people from different guilds join in. In this case tho , those same people were attacking us tho.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes , and you can see on SkriiLLex's video there is arround 6-7 team69 players who were also there, currently on our sigs. You can watch them on Brade's video aswell i believe, several times.

In the end PK places are opened, ofc random people from different guilds join in. In this case tho , those same people were attacking us tho.
i specifically meant those in hang*over who are actively in your parties, not a 3rd side

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
i specifically meant those in hang*over who are actively in your parties, not a 3rd side

You do know HangOver is pretty much an alt guild right ? Besides 2 players (one beeing soochi who got his EP in our guild) it's about it. And the HangOver people were included on that count i'd believe, if not that's 1-2 to be added (beeing Rass and Soochi).