Epic Perfect World

Pills - Vookie's suggestion - not deleting posts :)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Hi all

So we already have Fire, Wood and Water pills, I know PWI itself didnt make Metal and Earth pills, but maybe they can be added here? a bit coding and stuff? D:

yes its another amazing suggestion by me

no hateful comments, if you dont like this idea BUT it wont affect you if those pills were in game then dont rage :o
Useless.
OK got it, thanks for response kind sir
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best post ever 10/10
Don't try to act like XP if you haven't been there.

A genie skill that reduces metal/earth dmg? Did u express urself wrong or do u not know about Heart of Steel and Sand Shield? I had to reply cuz that made me confused o.o
I meant a skill that reduce deff, my mistake. From my knowledge those 2 skill you mentioned make you immune.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ok forum warrior, I hope elijah will post his insults towards Vindex here too

scxclfbdnkgw

Yes, as mentioned, Heart of Steel and Sand Shield give you a buff that makes you immune to earth and metal damage respectively. They don't lower your defense or anyone else's.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I guess i never thought bout skills that reduce earth or metal def for genie. And im a seeker. Where was my mind o.o, well at least now ik there are none.

scxclfbdnkgw

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I guess i never thought bout skills that reduce earth or metal def for genie. And im a seeker. Where was my mind o.o, well at least now ik there are none.
There is a skill called Elemental Weakness as I have posted ten times. You ought to know this considering you deleted each and every one of my replies saying that.

Offline Elena

Ok forum warrior, I hope elijah will post his insults towards Vindex here too
Jelly? I made this so you won't delete our posts proving your suggestion is useless like all other you did.

As Elijah said it's a stupid skill Elemental Weakness but if you don't have a pure dex genie it's useless having it...

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
There is a skill called Elemental Weakness as I have posted ten times. You ought to know this considering you deleted each and every one of my replies saying that.

I deleted? Lol, uh.. no? I didnt make any of the 2 posts so i dont think i can delete anyone's posts. Think before u say smtn next time lol.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Jelly? I made this so you won't delete our posts proving your suggestion is useless like all other you did.

As Elijah said it's a stupid skill Elemental Weakness but if you don't have a pure dex genie it's useless having it...
Can you even read? Only answer saying my suggestion cant happen was given by Agatio, and rest is you and Elijah arguing about what reduces dmg and what gives immunity because obviously you're both such a good, smart and experienced players that you dont even know the difference

scxclfbdnkgw

I deleted? Lol, uh.. no? I didnt make any of the 2 posts so i dont think i can delete anyone's posts. Think before u say smtn next time lol.
Right, not you but your buttbuddy. Regardless, you're entirely wrong and you need to spend more time reading and less time talking.

Offline Elena

Can you even read? Only answer saying my suggestion cant happen was given by Agatio, and rest is you and Elijah arguing about what reduces dmg and what gives immunity because obviously you're both such a good, smart and experienced players that you dont even know the difference
Let's not start insulting, I like laughing on your posts so keep em going. I said the pills would be useless since there's no genie skill that reduce metal/earth resistance. In the end pills would be useless.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
Right, not you but your buttbuddy. Regardless, you're entirely wrong and you need to spend more time reading and less time talking.

Well i obviously accepted that i am wrong by saying ty for clarification. So really, what are u trying to prove here, that your knowledge is better? Cuz sure lol. I have no problem with that. I completely forgot bout Elemental Weakness cuz i never really used it. So good job Elijah, i am very proud of you. I thank you again for refreshing my memory.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Let's not start insulting, I like laughing on your posts so keep em going. I said the pills would be useless since there's no genie skill that reduce metal/earth resistance. In the end pills would be useless.
And there are genie skills reducing wood and fire damage? And thats how wood and fire pills are useful? Seriously, what is wrong with your logic? Do you even have any logic?

Sorry you said resistance, not damage, well that makes a huge difference because only skill that reduces fire resistance is spark, but then why would physical class use it? (i suggest you go off now, come back later and rethink everything)

Your knowledge about game is limited to healing your faction leader, dont post

scxclfbdnkgw

And there are genie skills reducingwood and fire damage? And thats how wood and fire pills are useful? Seriously, what is wrong with your logic? Do you even have any logic?
It's not going to happen, you can stop tryharding on the forums now.

I thank you again for refreshing my memory.
You're welcome. Not like anyone you're around knows anything about this game

Offline Elena

And there are genie skills reducing wood and fire damage? And thats how wood and fire pills are useful? Seriously, what is wrong with your logic? Do you even have any logic?
DEFENSE. I meant defense if you'd bother reading my posts before deleting them.

Fire decrease -> Spark

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I cant believe I was so blind, every physical class uses dex genie and spark to increase dmg from fire pill, I knew Dex Genie was blessing sent to us by Holy God Jolhans.