Epic Perfect World

Metal and Earth Pills!

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi all

So we already have Fire, Wood and Water pills, I know PWI itself didnt make Metal and Earth pills, but maybe they can be added here? a bit coding and stuff? D:

yes its another amazing suggestion by me

no hateful comments, if you dont like this idea BUT it wont affect you if those pills were in game then dont rage :o

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I don't see the reason of those pills. o.o
Maybe just Metal :-?
Tho metal classes are already OP enough o.o
They don't need a boost.
Why would metal classes use metal pills? Do wizards use fire pills? Do venos and mystics use wood pills? Its for physical classes

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Such custom pills aren't possible to create. The effect basses strictly on the game source and only PW devs in China can create such.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Such custom pills aren't possible to create. The effect basses strictly on the game source and only PW devs in China can create such.
OK got it, thanks for response kind sir

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: Seen wizards using fire pills. I wouldn't get surprised anymore.
Seeker, archer = phy class, metal class  :normal-1:
Only magic metal class is cleric.
I'm talking about build, not skill type.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best post ever 10/10

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Don't try act like Xpen when you haven't even been there. :)
Also I see them useless unless PWI invents a genie skill that reduce metal/earth dmg so they'd have a purpose.

A genie skill that reduces metal/earth dmg? Did u express urself wrong or do u not know about Heart of Steel and Sand Shield? I had to reply cuz that made me confused o.o

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
A genie skill that reduces metal/earth dmg? Did u express urself wrong or do u not know about Heart of Steel and Sand Shield? I had to reply cuz that made me confused o.o
Exactly this.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Elemental WeaknessThose skills make you immune, they don't reduce your defenses. Also nice job deleting my reply for the third time

Yeah and i hope you understand meaning of word confusion.