Epic Perfect World

How About a date game or pk game?

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Date Game: 6 boy and 6 girls send me a ss of theyre char i make a collage and i put a number and it wont let u see theyre name or char girls and boys pic that number than after evryone has picked I take off the number covering it and your date will be revealed

Pk:Game anyone can join same as the collage i do names but still coverd up u guys pick the numbers then whichever number is picked most and paired it will turn into a 1v1 event online and if your picked and your agree to participate send me a email or pm me in game
Chars Mostly Active: Kurosaki_Kun , Dextrin
Ichigo's Email: [email protected]

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE 2 OR AGREE IF I SHOULD DO THIS FIRST 6 GUYS OR GIRLS THAT COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN IN THE COLLAGE OR PK COLLAGE/EVENT

REWARD:MYSTERIOUS
Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:42 pm by Ichigo_/\_

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
awawaweras

ohooohh
hohooh I GOT A REALLY COOL IDEA

we send ssssssssssssss of our characters and you add their heads to naked couples with photoshop

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Sounds kinda stupid tbh.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
awawaweras

ohooohh

we send ssssssssssssss of our characters and you add their heads to naked couples with photoshop
Best idea.

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Best idea.

No. @.@. This is dad we're talking about. >_>.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

scxclfbdnkgw

oh my god why do you post so much?

Opulence

Offline Lust

oh my god why do you post so much?

Are you talking about me ?

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

scxclfbdnkgw

Are you talking about me ?
no, if i were i'd quote you

EricaMurcas

A dating quest (Unless somehow you can date an NPC.), I fear, would cause more drama than it is worth in the long run.

The PK thing doesn't sound too bad of an idea, just make sure you have everyone's permission. (I think you covered that, though.)

So, I'd have to say no to the dating and yes to the PK, it would kind of be a Wall of Fame almost.

Oh, by the way, there IS a patch out there that makes the females naked, not the males for some strange reason. I don't remember its name, this was when I was playing PWI and someone sort of "leaked" the code, next thing we know, we have a whole thread about it that was removed 2 or so hours later and a warning: "If you do this again, you will be permanently be banned to both the game and forums." And, yes, I know about the waterfalls in Valley of Disaster, awkward and funny at the same time.

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
elijah i post for fun so if you dont like my posts i dont know why u bother looking at them js

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
awawaweras

ohooohh

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Lust

no, if i were i'd quote you

You didn't quote anyone. Post was after mine. My bad.