Epic Perfect World

Artifex Vs Xpendable 5/1

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Trash talk for either sides deleted, might take 3-5 mins for it to become 1080 cause just finished uploading it.

scxclfbdnkgw

why do you keep holy pathing and using speed pots for no reason? and why did you sutra when accepting signet while in sz? and the 3sparks...

this is very unimpressive tbh, nothing but tab targeting on the easiest class to play. i'm not trying to be rude but this video makes me think you're really bad

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
why do you keep holy pathing and using speed pots for no reason? and why did you sutra when accepting signet while in sz? and the 3sparks...

this is very unimpressive tbh, nothing but tab targeting on the easiest class to play. i'm not trying to be rude but this video makes me think you're really bad

i am =T, working on it but takes time to change cause i havent been in pks like this so im trying to keep my ass alive mostly. you shoulda seen before...i die 40 times, im sorta getting better with surviability but not as good as others. the pots and holy pathing...yea i know gotta stop on that part, and the sutra for signet was accident. 3 spark i just did it for no reason so don't have an answer for that

scxclfbdnkgw

i am =T, working on it but takes time to change cause i havent been in pks like this so im trying to keep my ass alive mostly. you shoulda seen before...i die 40 times, im sorta getting better with surviability but not as good as others. the pots and holy pathing...yea i know gotta stop on that part, and the sutra for signet was accident. 3 spark i just did it for no reason so don't have an answer for that
Well here's a few tips since you don't seem to understand what "survivability" even means:

Keep your genie energy up for faith/ad/etc - stop spamming elemental weakness (which sucks) and holy path (which is useless when AAing)
stop using speed pots because you'll use those to keep yourself alive with sutra/ig/dew
don't 3spark because it's better saved for wog/alacrity/2spark and even whisper shot

there are plenty of good EAs to learn from, search these forums or youtube

Muffy

Well one of the perks of posting pk vids you get criticism, which is good :)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Well here's a few tips since you don't seem to understand what "survivability" even means:

Keep your genie energy up for faith/ad/etc - stop spamming elemental weakness (which sucks) and holy path (which is useless when AAing)
stop using speed pots because you'll use those to keep yourself alive with sutra/ig/dew
don't 3spark because it's better saved for wog/alacrity/2spark and even whisper shot

there are plenty of good EAs to learn from, search these forums or youtube

i've been lookin at EA vids but takes time to adapt to it though. but ty for the tips, i rarely use whisper shot cause it has a 3 sec silence but forgot it can save my ass in tough binds. and i should also stop wasting the genie energy so ty.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
GG
Nice video
My team win

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

This ^  :normal-43:...

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever

Offline Kia

GG
Nice video
My team win

↑  :normal-1:

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
what am i watching

why do you randomly holy path and never move

why do you belief to remove slow effect

why do you record bad gameplay

why do you die in 46v75+

???????????????????????

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
this is good video im impressed  :-*

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
GG
Nice video
My team win

hehe my team winnered

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
GG
Nice video
My team win
you are so sad :normal-2: :normal-2: always making me laugh after you comment on forums
keep it up ;)