Team69 meat shields trying to pk :(

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
team69 are good.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
T69 can back stab us at every pk thats ok.

Why you think that you guys change anything at pvp? Not counting that clan in pvp hehehe
Like someone said " backstabbing", but you guys aren't special randoms, there's alot such ppl.

enjoy, no garbage to disturb the pk this time  ;)

Definitely no1 cares about winning/lossing pk and no serious gamers here.

Equal pk never really happens here, everyday we deal with ppl who after lossing 1-2 times faction sigs on us or call friends, server reality is about WINNING pk doesnt matter of any cost. After we getting hardly outnumbered we used to hear "run noob, run" from guys who lost equal numbers, but apparently we are bad. This is how it is, the only way ppl can raise their egos after lossing.

For some it might sound as a joke but pk we have on this video i found extremly hard for myself. Its not like pking in full squad with healers buffers, counting friends. One mistake when gennie is on cd and cya, you have to watch map all the time if rg doesnt come from behind. You never know if 20 ppl wont suddenly switch and follow you. Its not like many ppl mentioned here that no1 targets us, self buffed ppl on this server die in seconds so you need to play super safe, especialy on class like archer which is 123. Thats why we kite a lot slowly trying to get adventage .

Mass pk videos here usualy looks like group of dds going in "body" and tabing barbs, bms and everyone is impressed of gameplay sigh.

Many ppl here never comes to pk as long as its not faction sig, they dont feel safe alone or in small group, just want to take adventage of ganking everyone and everything. Thats my impressions of daily pk.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Definitely no1 cares about winning/lossing pk and no serious gamers here.

Equal pk never really happens here, everyday we deal with ppl who after lossing 1-2 times faction sigs on us or call friends, server reality is about WINNING pk doesnt matter of any cost. After we getting hardly outnumbered we used to hear "run noob, run" from guys who lost equal numbers, but apparently we are bad. This is how it is, the only way ppl can raise their egos after lossing.

For some it might sound as a joke but pk we have on this video i found extremly hard for myself. Its not like pking in full squad with healers buffers, counting friends. One mistake when gennie is on cd and cya, you have to watch map all the time if rg doesnt come from behind. You never know if 20 ppl wont suddenly switch and follow you. Its not like many ppl mentioned here that no1 targets us, self buffed ppl on this server die in seconds so you need to play super safe, especialy on class like archer which is 123. Thats why we kite a lot slowly trying to get adventage .

Mass pk videos here usualy looks like group of dds going in "body" and tabing barbs, bms and everyone is impressed of gameplay sigh.

Many ppl here never comes to pk as long as its not faction sig, they dont feel safe alone or in small group, just want to take adventage of ganking everyone and everything. Thats my impressions of daily pk.

+1 agree with u

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Welcome

you tend to get "disconnected" when coming from a dead server

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Well i subbed only because when you play ea you keep doing flips like i do. No serious gamers because there isn't any reason to. Die respawn, no prize, nothing to say you won or lost. Honestly pk is ment to be fun. If you playing serious then you seriously don't need to play anymore. Take tws seriously. But pk. Supposed to be enjoysble.  :pig-27:

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Kia

Well i subbed only because when you play ea you keep doing flips like i do. No serious gamers because there isn't any reason to. Die respawn, no prize, nothing to say you won or lost. Honestly pk is ment to be fun. If you playing serious then you seriously don't need to play anymore. Take tws seriously. But pk. Supposed to be enjoysble.  :pig-27:

TW = Real PK.
At least if it goes by the logic of some people.