Epic Perfect World

Team69 meat shields trying to pk :(

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
There are no penguins when you run to Africa.

Who said Africa?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice job T69, always good to see you in pk as long as you're not killing me  :normal-5:

There are no penguins when you run to Africa.

Racist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Penguin

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice job T69, always good to see you in pk as long as you're not killing me  :normal-5:

Racist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Penguin
I'm done.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
Impressive AAing but it's not hard to kill people that never actually focus you. I'd like to see how you do when you start getting targeted

^ what he said.

Offline inferno

Honestly i'd give you a 4/10 in terms of your pk effectiveness, with those resources, EP healing 6 people a personal veno and the DDs, i would be able to be a lot more effective.

Many people make this mistake of thinking that when a faction virtually never gets targeted ( even though numbers were low ) by squad leaders cause they are pretty much out of the real fight, they judge them to be really good and capable of dominating pk but honestly if it were mass pk,  even numbers id give Team69 a 5% chance to win the fight, as evident to my claims on an other private server i've played with them.

I suggest that you should learn a few tricks from veteran archers from the following videos because if you don't i don't see ya'll being factors anytime soon, and i would love to see a strong faction give us good challenge. :smiley:

removed by GM

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
harp i have great info for u. Disney channel bought rights to your account on youtube and soon t69 pk vids will appears after Hannah Montanna serial so GZ  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But seriously great Vid which reminds me old good times when we was younger and more deadly xD Ty also for ppl which positive replied here which is feed for our soul xD

ppl which noticed a little mistakes which need improve for our gameplay; yeah u r right we know about it but hard to unlern habbits which we bring from other servers which are totaly opposite to EPW PvP balance and style. We still have fresh players which just moved here and they have to get familiar with different strategies as we was made in past xD But the most important things is that we arent using any TS/vent comunicator coz there is not so hardly need for us ( PlayList with imba music ... priceless xD )

Well i promise that we will get better with every PK  :P

Cyaz in game and GL
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
P.S

Sry for my engl but i didnt slept since 40 hours xD
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline E!$A

• Beginner
  • Characters: ElectroZoom
  • Faction: Unsaid
Awesome video guys , keep it up  :normal-42:

Offline Ursie

• Characters: Bunny_X
  • Faction: ♡
Aw they killed me once.  :tiger-12:
Anyway good music choice! See ya later.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
x
after watching half of this, it looks like 3 people killing really, really bad players. i even saw a wr fury.

if you're going to say nonsense like this, at least post a video that isn't a massacre on terrible players; if you wanted to watch that, just go find any video where xpendable has similar numbers to their enemy

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Impressive AAing but it's not hard to kill people that never actually focus you. I'd like to see how you do when you start getting targeted

^This , It is nice teamwork that you show here but I think you would suck pretty much if someone actually gave a damn about your little sigs on sides .

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
^This , It is nice teamwork that you show here but I think you would suck pretty much if someone actually gave a damn about your little sigs on sides .

Glad you guys dont care ;)

enjoy, no garbage to disturb the pk this time  ;)

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Awesome Assist Attack, must admit. Good video.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Have to agree here

but I never said T69 was bad, even though I only really know 3-4 who are good.

My sub almost vibrated off my table when I started vid

Vegas

Props for trying to PK with low numbers