What does the PW fox say?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
  • awesome song
  • awesome video
  • come back Kiko

scxclfbdnkgw

i hate everything about this but i admire your strength and perseverance to edit it

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Wow lol, nice one terrible song, but nice vid ;)

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
So Nice!

Made me laugh.. Good job!!
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Made me never look at cube the same but very good. Made me laugh. Hurt. But good hurt xD. Thank you for making this. How long did it take in all to make it and what was your inspired you to make it ? If you don't mind me asking ?

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
How long did it take in all to make it and what was your inspired you to make it ? If you don't mind me asking ?

Hm it took me few days to make and edit all video clips since I already had idea in my head how it should look like. And then I just put them all together in like 1 hour or so xD.
I heard that song few months ago when someone posted it on my guild forum. My first reaction on it was falling off from chair laughing even though its a horrible song. After that youtube was suggesting me to watch all kinds of parodies on it from other games, but I figured there is no PW version. And yeah.. Now there is  :tiger-26:

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Hm it took me few days to make and edit all video clips since I already had idea in my head how it should look like. And then I just put them all together in like 1 hour or so xD.
I heard that song few months ago when someone posted it on my guild forum. My first reaction on it was falling off from chair laughing even though its a horrible song. After that youtube was suggesting me to watch all kinds of parodies on it from other games, but I figured there is no PW version. And yeah.. Now there is  :tiger-26:

Oh ok. Well done. At least it doesn't have country music in it. I enjoyed watching it.  :pig-2:

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.