Epic Perfect World

Quitting. -ThT_Sin

newlove

man u might come back so be smart save ur items cuz iam sure u worked hard for them , not dat good to give free for some ppl who are greedy ty.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
gimme all of ur ec :c

and

bai

gl in earth c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
 :rolleyes: keep your stuff  :rolleyes: you'll come back again eventually  :shocked: GL
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Goodbye and have fun wherever you're going :c

(For a change from everyone else i'd like the tome, the bow and that sin book and the fire pots if you're okay with that.)
Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:46 am by Danidv

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
good luck in rl for yuo ;) and i want to get tome or flyer or neck ;) :police: :police: yuo can mail me NIck Ywo ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Good luck , soon u'll be back.
 :normal-1: I guess i could use the black cloud or the tome o.o

cevans1290

Well ill pretty much love to get those tele's, cause i depend mostly on vote gold and have to buy tele's each time i want an item, so those will help big time.
You can has 150, not many but a lot of people want Teles.

cevans1290

Goodbye and have fun wherever you're going :c

(For a change from everyone else i'd like the tome, the bow and that sin book and the fire pots if you're okay with that.)
Pots, yush speed too, Bow, and sin thing is Death Chain. -  Sorry all, Tome es un-gettable :C I forgot to mention. Once I get back, I has to restat 20 anyways for DS gone.

cevans1290

wdf.

you gave me mystical elixirs... but if you really leave game i would like to have cloud + DS
Since I es nub all favourtism,, she es one of old besties. She doesn't remember it much but I do v.v She get cloud+1k ec, since DS is other worth-pricey thing.

cevans1290

No. You cannot.
You get pickaxe.

cevans1290

I was gonna ask for that DS neck, but instead, I wouldn't mind that seal of war.

And some EC's.

With that being said, I'm quite sad you're leaving.  We just now started talking.  Thanks for helping me with my WS belt. <3
500, SoW.
gimme all of ur ec :c

and

bai

gl in earth c:
I gib rest 500 mk?<3

cevans1290

Oh, ring is +11 str/+10 dex, can trade a clean to it
;x

cevans1290

Have until Sunday to say rest of what want,, won't say anything that es taken 'till then all.

cevans1290

Oh, someone bump dis post before it goes off e.e I'll be gone for next 10ish hours.

Ennaoj

Waaa everyone else's post were mentioned cept mine

>.<

I don't know if you'd gimme me if I ask coz u dont know me, but since you said comment here, i will xD

DS / Belt or good genie please.
It'll be beneficial since I am a sin too :)

Oh, ring is +11 str/+10 dex, can trade a clean to it
;x

Or this for my EA?
xD

I go bump

<3