Epic Perfect World

Team69 vs Artifex 29/04

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Ok so if you are fine with us killing you during mass pk, please dont qq about it and all is good :)

Oh and pedro are you going to deny to what teges said about your idea of us "helping" you at this server? It has never happened? You have never spoken with TeGeS about it? :)

If you dont like video dont watch no1 forces you. This thread is not qqing one so no need to show how mad you are over dying in mmo.

scxclfbdnkgw

Oh and pedro are you going to deny to what teges said about your idea of us "helping" you at this server? It has never happened? You have never spoken with TeGeS about it? :)
ethered

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
I could say many things about backstabbing, ganking or other things which are "unfair" out of SZ. But its kinda hopeless coz of ppl which crying the most about backstabb usually doing the same thing while we r PKing with any other guild....

When we r cleanning PK spots and killing every1 out of SZ we dealing with that ppl which we killed will jump on us with other victims no matter what guild members they are. But we r not calling them backstabbers coz its obvious that we r making our own enemies. OFC ours dear Artifex friends trying put themself in such bright lights that it can be defined:" when they are ganking us its self defence; when its vice versae its calling backstabbing". So think about it before u start such trololol at forum.

Why we put vid link at forum ? We wanted to share with interested ppl how ours PK style looks like. When other ppl posting vids which are for us not worth to watch we simply dont doing that and we r not spamming their posts...

At this mass PK Artifex was our main target coz of obvious things (trashtalking us, kicking our members from BH sqds before boss down and completting quests). It was a lesson of good manners from us to you. Its not our fault that Xpend wanted drop u either (Ducks was atacking Xpend during that mass PK and they are not arguing them about it) ... Coz of that fact Xpend rises in our eyes and gain respect while u recived totally opposite effects to them

Anyways Team69 wanna thanks to every1 for that massPK and ppl which enjoyed this Vid we r really happy that we could provides a little fun during u watch it...

Cyaz in game and GL all

TeGeS

Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
This thread is not qqing one so no need to show how mad you are over dying in mmo.
And you're not mad? Isn't that not the primary reason you're backstabbing us during mass pk?

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ok so if you are fine with us killing you during mass pk, please dont qq about it and all is good :)

If you dont like video dont watch no1 forces you. This thread is not qqing one so no need to show how mad you are over dying in mmo.
On a happier note, good job on first EPW vid  ^-^

Offline bimbo

• Beginner
  • Faction: t69
I thought to backstab someone u'd have to first be friends with them o.o

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
And you're not mad? Isn't that not the primary reason you're backstabbing us during mass pk?
1 pt of team69 on artifex, 3 pt's of ducks on xpendable, did you want team69 on us too bad girl

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice video, team69 carried this pk

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
1 pt of team69 on artifex, 3 pt's of ducks on xpendable, did you want team69 on us too bad girl

First of all, we weren't even 2 full squads. And second, we were killing both, the only reason why we were focusing you more is because you were pushing them the whole time

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
" It was a lesson of good manners from us to you. Its not our fault that Xpend wanted drop u either (Ducks was atacking Xpend during that mass PK and they are not arguing them about it) ... Coz of that fact Xpend rises in our eyes and gain respect while u recived totally opposite effects to them"

Someone who noticed ducks on our ass whole time fck the  :police:
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lmao harpista ... i thought u never lie  :normal-9:

Sab

First of all, Pedro never asked any of you to join, we were suggested on officer chat but with out any thought it was an auto rejection, so idn what's your point here. NikSniper was the only one who made it through the member polls, but the rest never reached that level. On a side note, I been in team69 when it was a 3-4 man guild, and i'm pretty sure I know how it's done there. Don't lie about "mad" kids, cause tbh you're the mad one here, "artifex trash talked us today, so we backstab them during pk" even if 1 member trash talks you, you would back stab the whole guild in pk. Idc about it cause it's pk tbh, but hey even when I was in pwv back then in t69, you guys would back stab any guild that hurts your feelings. Don't say i'm lieing cause I been in your little guild longer than the randoms that are in it atm, was a good guild before but turned to trash after the random recruiting. So if you're going to lie saying "teges" blah blah show an SS to shut me up, cause i'm pretty sure we rejected all of you on officer chat before your apps were even polled, nik only one who made it there as I said before. So Stop calling others mad cause really, I know you guys, just  from being trash talked you would get a "revenge" in pk. I been pking with you guys for so long that I know you a lot, you were even in my guild back in pwv. I basically know how much you guys would rq and back stab others if trash talked, so really don't try to hide behind a "wall". And to the randoms who joined t69 god knows when, don't say you win 5v5s,10vs10s, cause  really killing 10 people in a back stab pk doesn't mean 10vs10. Call me a lair then really I won't reply and just laugh out loud. Fix your logics before trying to claim a point. 

P.S teges and harp before you claim false Infos add an SS to it atlist. I my self got friends in t69 who tell me sneaky things, I mean the aeons merge, telling them to come help you guys back stab arti(by pming a marshal) So you kids need to sit down. And Harpist control your 1 week joined members who claim to be some "t69" cause most of em were the meatshields in the guild that I used to lead, or i'm I wrong? cause really those were your words.  :normal-3:
Good vid any ways

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Honestly temptation what made you to think any of us would like to join your faction. Once we came on this server you set HQ meeting if you want us to join or not before we even applied? LOL

. And Harpist control your 1 week joined members who claim to be some "t69" cause most of em were the meatshields in the guild that I used to lead, or i'm I wrong? cause really those were your words.  :normal-3:
Good vid any ways
And you were a meatshield in old team69 we used to lead , am i wrong Temptation my friend? Next time think twice before calling somoene like this :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I normally don't comment on PK videos, but I would like to say this after a sin from Team69 thought it'd be nice to try and gank then run to Antarctica (nvm Africa) when the person he's ganking was able to fight back.

Take your asswhupping like a man.  Kthx.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Are you even serious ...I just linked an application from NikSniper denied lol why would i have offered help .. Him and Teges play this server long then me ,explain me what help,it doesn't even make sense what you are saying.
Only people i've offered help , was those who have been in my guild before and i've known well enough (ATX , Cheveyo, Miami, Xiu), cause they have been in my guild on multiple other servers.

TeGes was in guild when we made it ONLY , cause of Soo Jin , since she's been in our guild since Sync, hangover etc.So we let him only cause of his "wife/gf" . Nothing else, and when he first talked about you and the rest comming , i recall very well we laughed about it. Not longer after NikSniper tryed to join once, wich we denied, then further on again. SS is there, shows enough.

So no , never told him that.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.