Epic Perfect World

Barbiarian

rockythequestion

Thanks a lot my friend :D I really appreciate :D

rockythequestion

I'm back with stupid questions !! Ahha

How much D'ex should I put if I want to reduce misses ? I am démon so should I play with blood bath all the time while pking ? Or should I put more d'ex ? At the moment I only have 80 dext points (base) is it correct ?

Also,if anyone want to be m'y mentor it would be awesome ( just pm me) ahahah thanks guys ! Love you all ( no homo) 

Offline Magnanimous

For efficient distribution of stats, go for the minimum dex (84) required to equip your axe (Barbs generally scales better with str and/or vit). Then, build your gear in such as a way to maximise your base accuracy instead:
(i) Use amber shards on weapon (2 x 300 accuracy)
(ii) Strength tome (+30% accuracy)
(iii) Use your free time to finish a bunch of title quests (200+ accuracy)
(iv) r8r chest with +50% accuracy.

If you want kills, always use bloodbath. But even with bloodbath, you will still miss a lot on those pure dex archers/sins.

If you taking more of a support/tank/cc role in group pvp, there is no real need to use bloodbath. Barbs have a lot of 100% accuracy skills: mighty swing, stomp, berserker wrath, ancestral rage; and those skills are exactly what you need to spam in order to fulfil support/cc roles.

rockythequestion

Damn thanks à lots ! I will try to follow your guide, please god give me good stats ahaha

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
also Spam bestial onslaught , not only for the Crit rate increase but it also lowers your opponent's evasion by half. also mighty swing and demon stomp never miss so if i was on Demon DPH pure STR  i would utilize those skills. have fun :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

rockythequestion

Thx sir ! I will ahahha
Now I have vit tome for the resist but if I suceed to have elmental and physical res +6% or more I will put str tome for pk, just that Now I dont want to die in 2 hits ahha