Epic Perfect World

Weird question >.<

bvanharjr

Grab uTorrent or Vuze and download via torrent. IF it needs be, a new router/modem combo and wifi adapter will help tons too.

(PS: Cisco or Netgear, whichever one fits into budget plans. Both of those companies are awesome with the hardware & software they make.)

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Just install Utorrent, its very simply and easy torrents downloader. Then just download torrent file, open it with Utorrent and start downloading EPW  ^-^
Is it virus free? And can I pause it even if I turned off the pc? o.o

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
jesus thats really bad :/
u sure u are getting what you are paying for ? such slow speed isnt spotted since 2000  :rolleyes:

In some parts of the US, there isn't a such thing as high speed internet.  Believe it or not, people still have dial up in Middle Of Nowhere, US.

Just install Utorrent, its very simply and easy torrents downloader. Then just download torrent file, open it with Utorrent and start downloading EPW  ^-^

I second this.  This game tends to get corrupt every other way, but the torrent works for me all the time.

I'll even help seed tonight if you like.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

cevans1290

A friend of mine as well, he uses his friends pc - Is limited, I don't think he'd turn off pc. So he can just run UTorrent, or w/e, and just close pc and work later? I've never bothered to try. and Makau, I saw this in WC > I laughed my ass off :c

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Is it virus free? And can I pause it even if I turned off the pc? o.o

while installing uTorrent, it will ask u to install some protect thing...make sure to uncheck that and not install that just install the uTorrent program, no need extras.
with uTorrent u can pause, turn off pc, close the program, and then resume anytime u want.  :-\

Offline Arekkusu

As others have said, download and install uTorrent if you are having issues downloading the client from other sources. uTorrent is free to use, and is virus free, though you can still scan it with an anti-virus program such as AVG or Avast if you wish.

With your connection being so bad, the torrent file would be your best bet, unless you can find another network to connect to the internet with long enough to download the files that way. However, if your internet is that slow, you may find it difficult to even play EPW. I would suggest contacting your ISP (internet service provider) and ask them why your connection is so slow.

Having said that, your connection speed depends on a few factors, and the most common one is the plan you currently have with your ISP. If you're paying for just the bare minimum, then that could explain why it's so slow. If you have a better plan, then it may be a hardware issues. That is, either your modem, router, or one of the cables is faulty and needs to be replaced. If you're not very tech-savvy, then I would recommend asking a friend that is, or even possibly calling your ISP to send someone out to take a look at things to see if there's anything you can do to increase your speed. Keep in mind that this can, and most likely will result in you having to spend some money.

Whatever you decide, hopefully a solution is found and you are eventually able to download the client and make it in game fine.

Good luck. :)