Epic Perfect World

TW/NW time Suggestion

Offline قناص

Then I would put your real life above gaming and realise that TW isn't that important that you jeopardise your job.

Like I said, it sucks you miss out, but someone is always going to miss out. It's not possible to please all timezones and what you are suggesting will just creating scheduling issues and put more people out than it will benefit, imo. Other events would have to be moved or changed.
did you try it before? only shift the Thursday to Tuesday no need to change timing. if possible?

Search And Destroy

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
did you try it before? only shift the Thursday to Tuesday no need to change timing. if possible?
Uh sure. Bidding starts on Wednesday and ends on Tuesday. Good going. Also, NW is on Friday and Sunday so that people can attend it. Server time for NW is 8:20 PM and almost everyone (in that timezone) is free at that time, during the weekend. For others with late night NW (like me), this also works well because I can stay up till 3:50 am, as the next day is a saturday.

Offline قناص

Uh sure. Bidding starts on Wednesday and ends on Tuesday. Good going. Also, NW is on Friday and Sunday so that people can attend it. Server time for NW is 8:20 PM and almost everyone (in that timezone) is free at that time, during the weekend. For others with late night NW (like me), this also works well because I can stay up till 3:50 am, as the next day is a saturday.

GGWP  :P

Search And Destroy