Epic Perfect World

In game marriage.

Offline Xearo167

• Characters: XerataisXD
I asked In game on WC but no one seems to respond and I can't find anything in the fourms other tan something about a Diamond ring. Does anyone know how to get the Stamp of Eternity and or what the procedure is for getting everything needed for both parties to get married in game? :rolleyes:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You just buy the marriage packs from the Event Forge. The Bride and Groom pack. Then open your respective packs and talk to the Eldest Matchmaker in West Archo.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Tangle since you answered this.   And I like you best..   I'll ask again...persistent... Will you marry me

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
You just buy the marriage packs from the Event Forge. The Bride and Groom pack. Then open your respective packs and talk to the Eldest Matchmaker in West Archo.

This and

You must also be in a squad with your partner when you talk to the matchmaker. No one else can be in the squad with you.

;)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
You see when a male tideborn and female tideborn love each other very much. They go seek out the tideborn elder, from there if he detects the passion and spark of love he sends them on the trials the legendary hero Goshiki and Dizzy faced. There true love is born and one hopes they shall not face the same fate as Goshiki and Dizzy. After completing the Tideborn rite of passage, if the elder sees it then they shall be wed. As for what comes next the daddy tideborn procedess to use his rising dragon and deep sting her in her holy path. (((((((((:

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You see when a male tideborn and female tideborn love each other very much. They go seek out the tideborn elder, from there if he detects the passion and spark of love he sends them on the trials the legendary hero Goshiki and Dizzy faced. There true love is born and one hopes they shall not face the same fate as Goshiki and Dizzy. After completing the Tideborn rite of passage, if the elder sees it then they shall be wed. As for what comes next the daddy tideborn procedess to use his rising dragon and deep sting her in her holy path. :))))))

.. I'm done with you

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
.. I'm done with you

???? qq ok

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
You see when a male tideborn and female tideborn love each other very much. They go seek out the tideborn elder, from there if he detects the passion and spark of love he sends them on the trials the legendary hero Goshiki and Dizzy faced. There true love is born and one hopes they shall not face the same fate as Goshiki and Dizzy. After completing the Tideborn rite of passage, if the elder sees it then they shall be wed. As for what comes next the daddy tideborn procedess to use his rising dragon and deep sting her in her holy path. (((((((((:

This was fantastic.

Offline Xearo167

Ahh ok... Well noob question. where the hell are the darn event forges LOL And that was pretty funny Resolve :))

vlntbty

There are some in West Arch going toward the Illusion Stone on the right. They cost 20 ECs each for the Bride/Groom pack.

Ahh ok... Well noob question. where the hell are the darn event forges LOL And that was pretty funny Resolve :))

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There are some in West Arch going toward the Illusion Stone on the right. They cost 20 ECs each for the Bride/Groom pack.
I take full credit for the 100% price increase for the packs. :D

vlntbty

Yes, everyone blame Steroids. Tisk tisk. lol  :normal-47:

I take full credit for the 100% price increase for the packs. :D

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_

is this animal planet or something?  :tiger-18: :tiger-18: :tiger-18:

Offline Xearo167

Ahh ok..... And yes Might as well be animal planet :P