Epic Perfect World

Marine Corps

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://epwmarine.shivtr.com/  - Main site, building, but close enough to finish.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Where is yellow submarine? i want to ride it with menta :)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Where is yellow submarine? i want to ride it with menta :)

Coming soon son. Soon...

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
Where bad behavior is fight with a leader who was favoring her friends. Well, im bad.

--- Topics.

Will u really QQ my guild topic about what is marine and what is navy and what is sailor, go all to hell that i created, lol, lemme just explain something, first thing, i dont care if your brother was retired from marine, or for russian army, anyway, i dont care for any of your lifes, its just a game, dont get that serious. And second, im brasillian, Sailor, Navy, Marine = Marinha(Portuguese version), SO! Marine is the close word to Marinha, and thats it. GO ALL TO THE NIMBO NOW!
I'm not hating or anything, but if you want to incorporate the discipline of marines in a guild, you have to exemplify that discipline.
Members follow the leader.
They follow their actions, they follow their orders, they follow the example set for them.
If the leader has trouble with authority, and makes excuses for it rather than admitting so and changing it, then the members will do the same.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing your faction in pk; competition and balance makes mass pk fun.
Just one veteran with his 2 cents.

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tell me this rule is a troll

° You must play at least 5 days per week from morning to evening (5 AM to 8 PM Server Time).
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
Tell me this rule is a troll

° You must play at least 5 days per week from morning to evening (5 AM to 8 PM Server Time).

Life=Game

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
good to see you changed the required criteria...was way too Hitler based before  :-X

Offline milco342

good to see you changed the required criteria...was way too Hitler based before  :-X

Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I'm not hating or anything, but if you want to incorporate the discipline of marines in a guild, you have to exemplify that discipline.
Members follow the leader.
They follow their actions, they follow their orders, they follow the example set for them.
If the leader has trouble with authority, and makes excuses for it rather than admitting so and changing it, then the members will do the same.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing your faction in pk; competition and balance makes mass pk fun.
Just one veteran with his 2 cents.

Yeah son, and u dont know whut was happening on Worms, or what is happening now, but i do.
Well in my guild im not Hitle like ET told, i will watch all suggestions and be open for anything that the members require. Well i will not add Marine discipline to my guild, Marine is just the name, the brand. The discipline is just something organized.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
Yeah son, and u dont know whut was happening on Worms, or what is happening now, but i do.
Well in my guild im not Hitle like ET told, i will watch all suggestions and be open for anything that the members require. Well i will not add Marine discipline to my guild, Marine is just the name, the brand. The discipline is just something organized.

I totally misunderstood.
I thought they were talking about you getting kicked out of the marines irl LOL.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
THE GUILD IS READY FOR RECRUITING ICON IS RDY BASE QUEST IS READY!! LETS GOO!!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
uppppppppppppppppppppppp

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i need a submarine maybe a blue one if u dont have i dont join :)) :)) >:D