Epic Perfect World

Curiosity: Please if you know reply!

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
So I'll get straight to it, I'm a sin, and while i was in stealth another sin used a dragon looking skill that unstealthed me.. I didn't realise it was him, thought someone else did it, but i went back into stealth and bam! he did it again.. I kept trying to find what skill did he use? was it even a skill? maybe a potion or a genie skill.. idk.. please if you know i would appreciate you telling me :)

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Alpha male is a genie skill that produces a green dragon animation above one's head.

I remember using it a lot on Rotfa as a method of removing sins from stealth.  The primary use of the skill is to generate threat level over a large area of space.  Anything within 15-20 meters of the caster is hit with a pve effect to draw aggro.  Due to the aoe nature of the skill, it reveals all stealthed targets in the area.  It was more useful on servers where stealth pots weren't easy to come by.  Rare to find it on a server like this.
I'm basically 40

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It can also be somewhat useful in event maps. (Think the 1v1, 2v2 events etc, or perhaps Dragon Temple.)

Aside from a large area antistealth effect it also gives a (very short) powerful bramble effect. (120% reflect iirc.)
Won't do anything on normal map, but it might just knock out a sin if they try to 3spark you in an instance map.

I had this genie skill on my sin ages ago, mostly because it couldn't use stealthpots.

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
it was on a normal map... and in a pk zone... thats all idk which genie skill it is, could you perhaps name it? :D

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Alpha male is a genie skill that produces a green dragon animation above one's head.

I remember using it a lot on Rotfa as a method of removing sins from stealth.  The primary use of the skill is to generate threat level over a large area of space.  Anything within 15-20 meters of the caster is hit with a pve effect to draw aggro.  Due to the aoe nature of the skill, it reveals all stealthed targets in the area.  It was more useful on servers where stealth pots weren't easy to come by.  Rare to find it on a server like this.

it was answered to you alrdy my friend.