Epic Perfect World

Patch 63

Offline AmZoo

Hello,i need to get patch 63 for my friend to play with on ur pw server :) ,we dont find it and hes internet it limited to 3gb per month, i was thinking if any of you it having it anymore and upload it somewhere for us,or if he would be able to use "PWI-to-EPW-patch.zip" to get client an autoupdate, for now hes client cant auto update ,but i was thinking that if he uses that patch the client may be able to auto update , from patch 62 to curent one (hope he doesnt have to us emore than 2gb-2.5gb)
so anyone having the patch 63?
or it somene knowing if it that woking to use patch pwi to epw,and client will auto update?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch from v62 Descent to current v84 New Horizons it's 4 GB of files. It's impossible to patch from that old version anymore. Your friend should just re-download the client if he wants to play, there's no other way.
Even if we had available auto update for v62 and lower versions, re-downloading game instead of auto updating would be at least 5 times faster.

or it somene knowing if it that woking to use patch pwi to epw,and client will auto update?
Yes its working smoothly, 15 mins max  :)
 http://epicpw.com/guides/patching-pwi-to-epw/msg80882/#msg80882

Offline AmZoo

so he can use thast patch to update game but it will need over 3.4gb?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
PWI-to-EPW is 300 MB manual patch to download.  If he has PWI New Horizons Client, just follow the guide, it takes 15 mins max.

Offline AmZoo

he doesnt my question was if he can patch epic pw v62 with that,pwi to epw patch to get an automatic update to curest version
or if there any louncher that he can use ,to get an auto update
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014, 01:08 pm by AmZoo

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No it won't work, if he doesn't have new PWI client then the only way is to redownload game.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Aga's saying that if your friend wants to play, the option to patch from v62 is no longer available, and even if it was, it'll be a lot easier just to redownload the whole client.  3 gigs limit sucks though.

Another idea.  My husband and I used to do this: If you have an external hard drive or a usb flash drive, copy your game over to it, then he can just paste it over to his computer.  It takes a few mins, and he wouldn't need to even patch (if yours is up-to-date).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AmZoo

hes in germani,im from romania
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014, 02:00 pm by AmZoo

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hes in germani,im from romania

if u guys can download the full client its the best way, the game will not patch that old version anymore :/
you guys can use the torrent if u have problems with anything.

Offline AmZoo

nah,we was needing a easyer way..., he cant wait 3 moths and lose all internet just to doenload the game,we thought that we can get an update with 2gb-2.5gb

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
no its impossible :/

just the patch it self is around 3.5Gb  :-X

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
here's a solution, get flat network.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Since my solution won't work due to distance, then yeah the only way is to either download the patch, or get a better ISP that doesn't limit him.

Stay Classy.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Possible to transfer files from my comp to another's via Skype or something? I have old client and new client files still on comp

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Possible to transfer files from my comp to another's via Skype or something? I have old client and new client files still on comp

There's still the 3 gig internet issue. 

The best way would've been what I suggested (short of redownloading), but that's a trek for both of em for some game files xD.

Stay Classy.